New Book? Live With Jehovah's Day In Mind

by TrailBlazer04 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

Thanks to the person who scanned the book. Once again, the WTS hijacks the Hebrew scriptures and twists everything in their favor. If the JWs believe they have the 'true' religion, why do they use the stories of Jews from ancient times? After all, aren't the Jews condemned or doomed to destruction for rejecting Jesus? Why use moral examples from people who God has rejected to represent him on earth? Why not use examples of real JWs?

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

If we are supposed to do what God says in the Bible, here's my question...

WHY CAN'T WE JUST READ IT FOR OURSELVES IN THE BIBLE AND BE LEFT THE F--K ALONE?

If I read the Bible, understand God's commandments and try to keep them as best and sincerely as I can, what makes me different than a JW? Preaching? Where the f--k does God say in the Bible that we have to go preaching? I don't want to know what Jesus said because he's dead and he created NOTHING. Where does God say we have to go preaching? If he didn't command it, I'm not doing it.

I don't mean to sound irate but I really want the WTS to disappear.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    WHY CAN'T WE JUST READ IT FOR OURSELVES IN THE BIBLE AND BE LEFT THE F--K ALONE?

Because they say that mere people like us cannot understand it by ourselves, and must depend on them to explain it to us. Lets face it, we would not come with the same conclusions as them, would we?

As for the new book , I have not read it deeply, (will I ever?) The local congo is still waiting for stocks . I skimmed though a copy. It seems to take the "minor Prophets" , and rather than discuss in depth what they say, just take object lessons ' for our day' eg.. Jonah being an example of one who wanted to run away from his assignment . You get the idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit