Disfellowshipping is good for a person

by Honesty 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oompa
    oompa
    Honesty: She has certainly "made it her own" now because anytime she has to make almost any decision the first item on the agenda is the Watchtower Society's Index of publications.
    She takes to heart the Watchtower's "suggestions" and concurs that "the Index will be of great value in connection with field ministry, congregation activity, and personal study.
    It will be of like value for family guidance and the practical matters of everyday life (Introduction to the WTBTS's Index).

What are we to do? Is there any hope to wake up your wife? She was willing to go against the org at least once in her life, so what pushed her then? Who uses the index since the CD came out? How do you cope with her (non)thinking? Were you in the truth and does its real absence cause you two to not be nearly as close (no threefold cord)?

sorry but i feel sorry for us honesty.....oompa....it is sooo frustrating

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

She has certainly "made it her own" now because anytime she has to make almost any decision the first item on the agenda is the Watchtower Society's Index of publications

This sentance reminded me of a something I was reading the other day about a woman that wouldn't make a decision without consulting her quija board.

I don't know if d'fing is good for a person. I think it's cruel. But I'm not sad that I was df'd and I did learn much from the esperience.

lisa

• oompa
    oompa

I remember one time I took 6 inch/14cm nail and a ballpeen hammer and starting pounding the nail into into my ear. It hurt like hell, and I so hate it when that happens. It felt sooo much better a year later when the infection went away and most of hearing returned. I am so glad that happened because I now enjoy life more without that nail in my head.

snl....oompa

• enz
    enz

Sparrow - have a great first bday party - mine was my 30th . Seemed weird at first but I quickly got over it !

• erynw
    erynw

Best thing that ever happened to me though it was hard to recognize it at the time.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It works both ways. Others find the experience wakes them up from the cult trance and makes them realise it is all false.

Sorry to hear about your wife though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit