My Xmas Card Delivered to the Kingdom Hall!!

by AK - Jeff 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• kid-A
    kid-A

Certainly looks like Hitler, and there are rumours he made a brief tour of New York in the 1920s....LOL....

• Mary
    Mary
    Blondie asked: Who can spot Rutherford in this picture?

Well I'm not 100% sure, but I think he's the guy in the blue shirt.

• moshe
    moshe

While I am an active JW, I am by no means an apologist.

I know why I do stuff like that- to give JW's who have a brain a chance to think their way out of an oppressive organization operating under the pretense of being God's one true orgainzation. They have all but admitted in the Jan 1st WT to not having a God given fiat to control the lives of Jehovah's witnesses. The G-Body has no right to decide who lives or dies with their smorgasbord of medical blood transfusion alternative treatments, either.

Justitia, since you say you are not an apologist for the JW's, then I expect to see you express your own opinion at the meetings in the KH. If you can't do that , then you are an apologist by default.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Justitia-

Go get your approval from liars, cheats, and whores (spiritual) and recognize the fact as Moshe said, even if one non-brain dead soul gets the point then that is good. Remember Justitia, underline that rag called the WT, so everyone on Sunday knows you did your JW homework. You are an apologist... but that is your choice. Does the WT give choices like that? I think not!

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Go get your approval from liars, cheats, and whores (spiritual) and recognize the fact as Moshe said, even if one non-brain dead soul gets the point then that is good.

My dear Mr. Lawrence, et.al., that is where you err. I do not seek approval from the KH (feel free to review my post history)... or you.

However, you have re-emphasized my point. Putting a Christmas card on the door of KH will not open any JW's mind. They will probably deduced who placed the card there, and that will be "evidence" of what the Bible says...'apostates can't just leave--they come back to beat-up their former brothers.' It may prove to be very counterproductive, since this is past event of which most all JWs are aware. My personal opinion it that it doesn't have the same effect as information regarding the UN, the Tort of Misrepresentation or child abuse...but that is just my opinion.

Now juni's post I get...just to stir-the-pot. Sure, sometimes that's fun.

Justitia, since you say you are not an apologist for the JW's, then I expect to see you express your own opinion at the meetings in the KH. If you can't do that , then you are an apologist by default.

Dear Moshe: That is classic JW black and white thinking (fallacy).

Good day all!

Justitia

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good one Jeff. It probably wouldn't have any effect on them, other than mild annoyance, but maybe some newer dubs don't know the wts used to sanction xmas celebrations, so perhaps someone learned something.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Jeff-

Are you sending the BOE a few quarts for the holidays?

• lawrence
    lawrence

Justitia-

Years before I DA'ed from the WTS I met an "apostate" outside Brooklyn Bethel - he was on the street and began speaking with me. I listened briefly and then went on with the words "apostate, stay away from me." I thought his actions and thoughts were childish. Years later when I realized that I was a pioneer hawking false religion, the man who I met in front of Brooklyn Bethel came to mind. His words and actions came to mind and I stopped to think about that day in retrospect. Same thing here... you never know who will learn from Jeff's actions. Moreso, isn't it enough to have fun? Or does everything need PURPOSE! If the latter is the case, then go hawk false religion with the hypocrits, and leave the rest of us to enjoy ourselves after years of misery and slavery.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Lawrence wrote: Moreso, isn't it enough to have fun? Or does everything need PURPOSE!

Justitia wrote: Now juni's post I get...just to stir-the-pot. Sure, sometimes that's fun.

...just a thought Lawrence. You might try actually READING my responses before replying.

Justitia

• kid-A
    kid-A

Just curious Justia,

Do your elders know you participate in an apostate discussion board? I'm sure they would be interested, especially after all "active" JWs took an oath at last years DC to avoid internet chatrooms and discussion boards frequented by apostates.

Let us know how your judicial meeting goes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit