Your favourite place....

by diamondblue1974 30 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Do you have a favourite place in the world...if so where is it, why and do you have photos?

Mine has to be Nisyros (a very small greek island near Kos); I last visited there some years ago and ever since I was captivated by its beauty and tranquility. In short its a volcanic island but unspoiled by tourism; the people are amazing and so down to earth.

Take a look

http://www.nisyrosinfo.com/nisyrosinfoenglishpages/photographsnisyros.asp

DB74

• luvbug2007
    luvbug2007

beautiful!! my fav place and my place of birth was South Africa. I lived all over, cape town, durban..I miss the it, it was beautiful, sorry no pics

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I've been kind of all over the world and seen many neet places. I liked Israel and Turkey very much, but I think I'm most comfortable walking around Disney in Florida.

Outaservice

• moshe
    moshe

I travel all over the world- using Google Earth map- it's addicting and the satellite pictures in some cases are so detailed you can see J-Dubs working their territory, well maybe in the KH parking lot! http://earth.google.com/

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Mine is a small island in the South China Sea. Negros Oriental. That is where my dear wife and great kids are, and I will be on Saturday. Pics to follow...

• jaguarbass
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have a little spot I have gone to since I was 15, at a park, along the Arkansas River.

I will get a pic some time and post it

purps

• restrangled
    restrangled

My favorite place is a small town in Germany at the foot of their tallest mountain. It is called Garmisch. After traveling all over the world, I consider this the most beautiful place I have ever been. It is where the Sound of Music was filmed.

Every evening the traffic stops to let the cows go home to their barns. It has some of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at, the best views, the most beautiful lakes, and some of the most gorgeous hotels I have ever been in. This is also considered one the best places to ski in the world.

r.

• garybuss
    garybuss

My favorite spot on all the planet is at home in my recliner. It's better if my family is here.

• mzliz
    mzliz

Koh Chang island, Thailand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit