RAPIST ELDER PLEADS GUILTY

by DannyHaszard 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mary
    Mary

I hope the bastard has a year's supply of K-Y jelly. He's gonna need it. What a scumbag....

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/96846/1.ashx Two Witness' Take-Down is a subterfuge exploited by Jehovah's Witnesses that is selectively enforced by elders who play favorites and fast & loose with the truth

Good excuse to ignore and suppress evidence at whim,e.g.-dude where's your two witnesses?

PS~This T.W.T.D. is a big factor in everything JW/WT related from my last stand the rotten Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses i had slashed tires,obscene phone calls by a jealous MS...to sexual harrasment of my underage 16 y.o. brother by a 36 y.o. congegation slut all kinds of kingdumb hell hazing bullshit and the elders always demanded T.W. if it was someone in their clique.

Not just T.W. but T.W who will come foreward and testify it doesn't matter to them if several are eyewitnesses they have to speak.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Fucking sick bastard, hope he gets raped in prison By a big dude named "Tiny"

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Oh yeah Honesty

Jehovah's Witnesses are programmed to cower before these bastards. They were too afraid to speak up.

Its not that they are afraid to speak up, its that they all have dirt on each other

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I feel for his victims, they have waited so long for justice, and had their lives ruined by the policies of this cult.

As for the perpetartor, I wish him a very uncomforable year in jail. I hope the other prisoners get to hear what he is in for.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Roberto Soto Colon, 64, pleaded guilty Monday to sexual abuse [...] A one-year jail sentence is likely.

Not enough time in the can, IMO, but am pleased he's jailed even if 25 years too late.

"When I heard he was working with youth again at another church, I just had to come forward," Ward said. "My cousin is having a baby. The last thing I wanted was for the abuse to continue, I could not live with myself if that happened."

She's courageous. As Kim Norris said, child abusers don't abuse only once and dont stop abusing and place themselves for easy access to kids.

"I told the elders that my uncle was doing this to me and they handled it in the way that conformed to our beliefs," Ward said. "My uncle was an elder in the Jehovah Witnesses. They said I needed another witness to believe my story."

Hector Rivera, a former elder in the Prattville congregation who was at the informal inquiry 30 years ago, explained the concept after the hearing by quoting Deuteronomy 17:6: "On the testimony of two or three witnesses a man shall be put to death, but no one shall be put to death on the testimony of only one," Rivera said. "We believe that two witnesses are required to take action. We warned him about inappropriate contact. We never heard about it again."

As I see it. All those alders at the inquiry are acomplices to child abuse. Again, the point has to be made on the ridiculous two-witness rule and failure to report a child sexual abuse to the police. This is not interferring with religious policy but stopping systematic criminal child abuse coverup.

• Anitar
    Anitar

See how he likes it when he's thrown in jail and he's playing Catch the Bar of Soap or Hide the Cucumber with Bubba in the next cell

• Mystla
    Mystla
    Hector Rivera, a former elder in the Prattville congregation who was at the informal inquiry 30 years ago
    Hector Rivera's daughter, came forward with similar allegations against Colon

This Elder is facing some consiquences.. his own daughter was abused.. by a man he helped protect with the "two witness" rule.

So very sad.

Misty

• luvbug2007
    luvbug2007

Do you think the society would allow their followers to belive this though? I remember when cases would come out the elders would say some crap like "this is satan trying to give us a bad view" or "satan got to them" not oh that evil person, or some stuff like that. It seems when the light is upon the jdubs for a bad reason, its not their or that persons fault. They always try to cover it up.

• BCZAR2ME

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit