RAPIST ELDER PLEADS GUILTY

by DannyHaszard 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    I hope the bastard has a year's supply of K-Y jelly. He's gonna need it. What a scumbag....

The force is strong with you........

I got smacked down by the Mods after making the same comment about Elder David Pleake when he killed the girl while driving drunk. http://www.kndu.com/Global/story.asp?S=5547837 (a little publicity for the bastards)
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Church elder pleads guilty to sex abuse
    Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, GA - 7 hours ago
    ... prison time. Colon was an elder in the Prattville congregation of the Jehovah Witnesses at the time the abuse occurred. "When I ...
    Church elder pleads guilty to sex abuseMontgomery Advertiser
    Autauga County Church Elder Pleads Guilty To Sex AbuseWSFA
    all 5 news articles » Autauga County Church Elder Pleads Guilty To Sex Abuse
    WSFA, AL - 3 hours ago
    64-year-old Colon was an elder in the Prattville congregation of the Jehovah Witnesses at the time the abuse occurred. A one-year jail sentence is likely. ... [email protected]news director send your testimony Church elder pleads guilty to sex abuse
    AL.com, AL - 7 hours ago
    ... prison time. Colon was an elder in the Prattville congregation of the Jehovah Witnesses at the time the abuse occurred. "When I ...

Comment on a recent news item
    News » Jehovah's Witnesses sexual abuse

http://forums.timesdaily.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s= 9091033475 &f= 5521043475 &m= 6881050785 &r= 6881050785 # 6881050785 Link above Danny starts forum thread on article with link to SL JOIN IN

Times Daily (subscription), AL - 7 hours ago
    Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, GA - 7 hours ago
  • J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Danny Haszard--

HEAR, HEAR about the mentioning the 'not only two witnesses needed, but at least two WHO WILL SPEAK' thing!!! That lack of support for victims--that sin of omission--is a very serious problem and results in obstruction of justice on a very wide scale.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    HEAR, HEAR about the mentioning the 'not only two witnesses needed, but at least two WHO WILL SPEAK' thing!!!

More on the news wire Church elder pleads guilty to sex abuse
    The Decatur Daily, AL - 1 hour ago
    ... prison time. Colon was an elder in the Prattville congregation of the Jehovah Witnesses at the time the abuse occurred. "When I ... [email protected] write paper

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/123788/1.ashx updated existing thread 11 y.o attacked by elder in kitchen while baking him a pie this is today's news also in yet another country Woman describes kitchen assault
    Waterloo Record, Canada - 22 mins ago Dec 6-2006
    ... The testimony was the latest chapter in the trial of Martin, 76, a Jehovah's Witness elder, who has pleaded not guilty to sexual interference. ... KITCHENER (Dec 6, 2006) A Kitchener woman testified yesterday she was sexually assaulted as a young girl by a church elder who came up behind her while she was baking him a pie at his home. The woman, who was about 11 years old at the time and is 29 now, said she was standing alone in Claude Martin's kitchen when he suddenly put both of his hands on her hips and rubbed himself against her back. The incident, which she said occurred between January 1988 and December 1989, lasted only seconds and she immediately fled to her unsuspecting father, who was in a nearby room, the woman told a judge in Kitchener's Ontario Court. The testimony was the latest chapter in the trial of Martin, 76, a former Jehovah's Witness elder, who has pleaded not guilty to sexual interference. The alleged victims were two young girls associated with his congregation. On Nov. 8, a judge heard that Martin allegedly touched a young girl's buttocks and placed his finger in her vagina during door-to-door visits to gain adherents to the Jehovah's Witnesses. The incident allegedly happened between January 2000 and December 2001. The girl was about 10 at the time. The woman who was allegedly assaulted in the kitchen as a child was asked yesterday by Crown prosecutor Mark Poland if she ever reported the incident to anyone. The woman replied that aside from mentioning it to her best friend at the time, she kept silent. "I had an incident happen before within (the Jehovah's Witnesses) and after mentioning something, nothing come out of it," she said . The woman remained silent until she was contacted by the second girl's mother, who told her Martin had inappropriately touched her daughter. "I wanted to help out in any way I could," she said. "I didn't want her to go through what I've gone through as an adult." The woman said she and the girl's mother both agreed to go to the police and file a statement about what Martin allegedly had done. Defence lawyer James Marentette asked the woman if she heard Martin enter the kitchen or saw him in the kitchen while running to her father after the alleged assault. She said that although she didn't look back after she broke free and didn't hear anyone entering the kitchen, she was certain it was Martin who grabbed her. "I knew it was him," she said. [email protected] send letter to editor [email protected] News Room

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Alabama Church Leader Admits Sexual Abuse
    WSBtv.com, GA - 1 2 minutes ago
    64-year-old Colon was an elder in the Prattville congregation of the Jehovah Witnesses at the time the abuse occurred. A one-year jail sentence is likely. ... [email protected]send comments

• Mary
    Mary

Claude Martin is a low-life sack of shit. I apparently met him when I was a teenager, although I don't remember, but my Dub sister knows him. We were talking about it a couple of weeks ago and she told me she always suspected he was molesting his own daughters when his first wife suddenly divorced him several years ago with absolutely no interference from the elders. Since this story broke, I've spoken to several Witnesses and ex-Witnesses from his area and they all say the same thing. Funny how no one is doubting the people who say they were molested, even though they didn't have "two eye witnesses.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

# 1 RANKED NEWS WORLDWIDE for Jehovah's Witnesses keyword Woman describes kitchen assault
    Waterloo Record, Canada - 5 hours ago
    ... Martin allegedly touched a young girl's buttocks and placed his finger in her vagina during door-to-door visits to gain adherents to the Jehovah's Witnesses. ... Look at it,just look at it and read the subject header line, neither myself or any other 'apostate' put this up here on the news. You Jehovah's Witnesses have a BIG pedophile coverup and the whole world knows about it. Perhaps as much as four (4) times as many 'pedophiles per capita' as the Catholic church membership.--Danny Haszard

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Prattville Church Elder Pleads Guilty to Sex Abuse
    WSFA, AL - 1 6 minutes ago
    64-year-old Colon was an elder in the Prattville congregation of the Jehovah Witnesses at the time the abuse occurred. A one-year jail sentence is likely. ...
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Church elder accused of sexual assault on girl, 11, baking him a ...
    Guelph Mercury (subscription), Canada - 1 hour ago
    ... The testimony was the latest chapter in the trial of Martin, 76, a former Jehovah's Witness elder, who has pleaded not guilty to sexual interference. ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit