SHOULDN'T THE GREAT TRIBULATION HAVE STARTED?

by Mary 31 Replies latest jw friends

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Mary,

The great tribulation started 30years ago when I entered the borg, which must mean.

I’m either in hell now or in paradise

I think I am in paradise

KT

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

'Tis ok my child Mary, not everyone can be as strong a christian as I. Im only here to help

• blondie
    blondie

The GT starts with the destruction of Babylon the Great, every religion except JWs....did I miss something?

No, until JWs see that happening they won't think the GT has started.

• Mary
    Mary

Thanks for clarifying that Blondie.....with me being in a spiritually sick state, I forgot the exact sequence of events.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Okay, so when does that happen? Aren't the world governments sick of this woman (Babylon) yet? Let's get this Tribulation going already!

• Mary
    Mary
    Okay, so when does that happen? Aren't the world governments sick of this woman (Babylon) yet? Let's get this Tribulation going already!

Now you have to be patient jayhawk......I mean, there could be one or two people in the jungles of Africa who have not had the opportunity to hear the Good News yet. Obviously the angels are holding back the four winds until the Witnesses can make their way into the jungle and judge these two people based on how well they receive God's messengers.

• NanaR
    NanaR
    You guys are ALL wrong.
    The Great Tribulation HAS already started... it's invisible ( TM) !
    No one can see it - unless they have faith ( TM) that it has begun.
    Oh. And Armageddon will also come - and will be invisible. Same story here.
    Paradise? Same thing

Jim,

Sounds about right :-)

Oh yeah, and you have to live in their New World Society (TM) and put on their New Personality (TM) in order to Witness (TM) the invisible Truth (TM).

Ruth

Anybody remember the children's story "The Emperor's New Clothes"? *hah*

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

...they're still trying to work out the 'invisible' resurrection, though. They're not sure how they can get everyone to buy into that one.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "there could be one or two people in the jungles of Africa who have not had the opportunity to hear the Good News yet."

Try China. Oh... that's right. The great and might Jehoover can make the rocks (or Great Wall) cry out - and proclaim his glory - etc.

I think that I asked my ex-wife about China once. She was stumped - and fell back on the 'rocks cry out' reply. (I was silently wondering why that this 'trick' wasn't used throughout... save a lot of time... and put those useless rocks to good use.)

Regards,

Jim TX

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

C'mon, now Mary, if you are gnashing your teeth, you will likely bite the dentist. Not very Christian, is it? I highly recommend the new dentistry with sedation like I had last week. I didn't do any gnashing or biting, and was able to maintain my Christian sister demeanor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit