Name only One - one only - the best only!!!!

by AK - Jeff 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Backed away
    Backed away

I am so terribly sorry, I wanted for fun to add a gif from a animated site. please all, except my aplogy as I saw something entirely different.

I am so shaken by this, Ms Mcducket and Msjones5 alerted me and thought I did something intentional. never again will I attach anything, thank you Scully for minimizing this by removing it.

I am backing away now for real. anyone who knows me knows this is not me. Msjones5 wanted me kicked off without a explanation, no need to ask, I will oblige

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, if you didn't do it on purpose I wouldn't want you kicked off. Just try to be more careful next time. I had my baby sitting on my lap when that crap came up and it really pissed me off. Then because I alert the Mods I'm told that I jumped to the wrong conclusion and maybe I did but it wasn't malious (sp).

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am backing away now for real. anyone who knows me knows this is not me. Msjones5 wanted me kicked off without a explanation, no need to ask, I will oblige

oh come on now..........its over.......no harm done......well mrsjones might need therapy.......we learned something from it and you know you got a friend in me........

purps

• Scully
    Scully

Backed away,

No need to leave the forum over a misunderstanding. We've all made honest mistakes. No harm done, no reason for you to be deleted.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So Purp you don't believe that I saw prevented penises? Fine be that way. I know what I saw and maybe the mods do too. But I know if you saw that crap you'd be pissed too.

Can't believe you said that Purps, I thought more of you my dear.

• Scully
    Scully

jonesey,

What's going on? I don't think I've ever seen you so upset.... Purps saw one pic, you may have seen another. It looked to me like they were just random links to crap on rotten.com. Like I said, I was treated to at least 5 different pics during the process of opening, moving, and editing the post.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm pissed off. And on Jeff's post no less, a sweet guy who I consider a friend and whose topic I didn't want perverted like that and now I'm being called crazy.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Wrapped Around Your Finger

• Scully
    Scully

purps wrote:

mrsjones might need therapy

jonesey,

do you think that maybe purps was just trying to lighten things up a little for backed away? I know she loves you... so do I... I know you were upset over those gross pics... everyone who saw them was... and even backed away was mortified that his well-meaning intention got screwed up. Can we just agree that this whole thing was the result of a mistake, and that nobody intended to offend anyone, and that everyone was doing their best to fix the problem and not aggravate anyone else?

Love ya girl.

• parlay
    parlay

Distant Lover - Marvin Gaye

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit