Name only One - one only - the best only!!!!

by AK - Jeff 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Numb - Linkin Park

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

"A Change Is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke. Gives me the chills every time I hear it...

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Only one? While this is dangerously close to cruel and unusual punishment, I'll play...

For now I'll stick with C'est La Vie by Bob Seger.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"If you leave me now" - Chicago

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

"Lets Party Like It's 1999"

By Brother Prince

• Legolas
    Legolas

OMG...Ok...Are you ready for this......'Hip's Don't Lie'..Shakira & Whyclef Jean!

It works on soooo many levels!

• Backed away
    Backed away

Because of my second job, It's tough to have just one!

• Backed away
    Backed away

Sorry to all, It was just a dancing man in a bear suit. I don't understand what you say. honest. please except my apology if something else came up. what were you seeing?

• Scully
    Scully

backed away,

Believe me when I say that the images that I saw were NOT of a "dancing bear". They were along the line of gross sexual fetishes.

Be careful when you try to paste an image from another site. Some site owners consider it "stealing", because they end up paying for the bandwidth usage for those pictures that are "borrowed". The nastier site owners will re-route those "hotlinks" to really horrible pictures like the ones a few of us observed. I was treated to at least 5 different images as I was trying to fix your post. It's too soon after dinner for me to be seeing crap like that!! LOL

• gumby
    gumby
    Be careful when you try to paste an image from another site.

That happened to me scullymeister. I posted a funny pic and some bastard from the site changed my pic and made me look like a damn pervert. I copy images all the time....so if you see anything real naughty.....it wasn't me who did it......I swear to Jehovah and cross my heart and swear to Jesus and all the angels and whoever else is real important up in heaven.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit