Unreal Experience

by geevee 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

That must have been a really heartwarming experience geevee, and I'm not surprised that you are feeling good today, I would be. It's great to meet someone like that, who your action at the time actually helped. If the other two elders who were on the jc are still in, I hope they hear about it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

geevee,great story!!!! we have a great God!!! that allows you to be free of guilt, Thank you for sharing, Even though I KNOW I am not really responsible for those I made JWS -just as you were not resposible for what you did, we THOUGHT we were doing GODS will. I would love the oppotunity to speak with one of them again -Just as you did ((((HUGS)))

• geevee
    geevee

Just wanted to pop back in and thank you all for your comments. The other thing that happened sometime back, was my wife came across a young lady who had left the borg because she had a "worldy" boyfriend.

There was some hassle about her attendance at a wedding a bit later on. She had her invitation revoked, which was fantastic as it opened up her perspective. We were worried she may have returned due to family pressure. But while they are not married but living together she has no option to return!!

I felt sick about her, I was the big mouthed elder who "encouraged" her to get baptized! I kinda felt responsible for part of her situation.

When these kids leave the borg for moral reasons, sometimes they think it is the "truth" still. when my wife met her at the supermarket, they had one hell of a rapid fire conversation. She is happy and knows it is garbage!!! yayay............
    Bye

• nonamegiven
    nonamegiven

Not on the same level at all but I want to have that opportunity to talk to all the people I've shunned after they have been DF'd. Thanks for sharing.

• Mary
    Mary

That is a wonderful experience and I'm sure you made that guys' day.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Kewl,

• Warlock
    Warlock

How decent and loving of you....................and him.

Great story.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit