Lonely Hearts Club Roll Call #2

by crazyblondeb 14 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Ok, we did this a couple weeks ago. Personally, I gained something very special from that thread!!

What are you doing tonight??

Me, sitting here at the computer. A bunch of us in gabbly chat. Just lit some candles, poured me some wine. Lots of ice and snow here. My teddy bear and electic blanket keeping me warm.

And, waiting for someone, who I hope, is having fun, to join us!!

What are you doing???

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'm taking a break from writing holiday cards - first time sending to friends and some family~~!

Christmas music is on the stereo, too.

I think I'll make some hot chocolate.

-Aude.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I'm not lonely, apart from my bf being glued to the screen watching cricket.

I'm chatting on gabbly, with a glass of shiraz next to me right now.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Linda - awful late for you, isn't it? Two in the morning??

-Denise.

• windchime
    windchime

Here it is sunday morning and I am in front of my PC, chatting worldwide. windchime

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Just woke up from a nap. TV is on in the background. Looking for good prices on the things I am planning to buy for Christmas. Drinking tea and nibbling on a cornmeal-date biscotti.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I just woke up too, chatting at gabbly, doing laundry, freezing, enjoying the house to myself. Better than going out anytime, a house to myself!!!

purps

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Stting in front of my computer, wishing I was home with my wife and kids, and realizing just how much the borg has taken from me.

• zagor
    zagor

I felt really lonely yesterday even though I've had company many people would only dream of, sun, sailing, friends, vine ...

But today I am feeling quite good, I've had a number of visitors already but somehow I'm still jumping on the Internet every now and then and then I do feel lonely, I don't even know why I'm doing it to myself like I'm gonna find something new there I haven't seen ....

Anyhow, I've got some friends over and we are making some cakes with my Jack Daniels lol, they want to show me how you can have good cake with taste of Jack ...

Anyway, me signing off for now

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

MMmmmm jack daniels cakes, better than brownies????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit