I'm going home, and I got a call from my dub uncle....

by Stealth453 43 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I am shipping out on Thursday for home. I have been away from my home and family since August 1, this year. My brother, (ex-dub) is hosting a dinner for me tomorrow, at his house. He has invited some of my "family" (good intentions). My parents (hard-core dubs who invited my ex-wife, since 1981, soon thereafter "adopted" by my parents as their real and only " child), my uncle, his wife and daughter (also hard-core dubs), and his crazy, bi-polar, alchoholic, pioneer (soon to be ex) wife. Last night, my uncle called me and told me to " watch my tongue in front of the "witness" people there, or they "would have to ask me to leave", and that " if I refused to leave voluntarily, the police would be called". Now, correct me if i am wrong, this is a going away party for me (not that I am pulling any kind of rank, or am anything special), and my invited uncle tells me to watch my tongue when it comes to "jehover" stuff. Am I not justified in being offended and just a little pi$$ed off? How dare they try to force their views and restrictions on me, while censoring me at the same time? I don't plan to start anything, but heaven help anyone that starts it with me. Sorry all, just venting a bit. Update tomorrow evening after the cops take me home.

• Honesty
    Honesty

And JW's say they are the one's being persecuted.

• juni
    juni

I'm confused Stealth. Where are you going home? The only 2 ex JWs are you and your brother??? And your brother is hosting?? Where does your uncle come off feeling that he can dictate what goes on in your brother's house? He'll call the police if you don't "mind" and have them come to your brother's house?

Sounds right what your uncle said about you not "starting trouble", but yet they'll sit there and yack away about theocratic experiences, etc. I guess he put you in your place didn't he?

You have every right to feel the way you do. I guess if it were for me and they felt that way I wouldn't go. But that's me. I'd tell them to stick there "going away party" you know where. I'd go out w/my brother the ex JW and have a nice time and talk about whatever I wanted to.

By the way I like your choice of avatar.

Juni

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

They have got alot of nerve.....don't they? Let us know when you need bail! LOL!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Does your brother know that the nosey uncle called? I think I'd call my brother and tell him what was said and let them know if my going away party is going to cause drama than we can just skip it!! Let him know that you don't know what his problem is but he's threatening to call the police...jerk

lisa

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

A good friend of mine is a bail bondsman!!!! We can use him. He'll prob do it for free. He hates the JW's!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm confused? Did you say it was at your ex-dub brother's house or your uncle's house?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Simple..my brother, an ex-dub, but invited some of the dub side of the family. I promise not to start anything, but I will sure as hell finish it if they do.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Thanks Juni. I like the avitar too. It suits.

I have no idea what these wanks are all about. i am 52 years old, and a bit passed being told what to do. As far as I am concerned, thay can all go out side and play "hide and go f*ck themselves". It is ludicrous that my uncle has the pills to threaten me about speaking my mind in MY brothers house.

Jeez. i hate the dubs.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I told my brother, and I can't repeat what he said, on this forum. hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit