Hell hath no fury....

by Elsewhere 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2006/11/16/bashkircannibal.shtml

Woman Gets 11 Years for Cooking Boyfriend and Feeding Him to Guests

Created: 16.11.2006 13:29 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 14:20 MSK

A court in the Russian internal republic of Bashkortostan has passed an 11-year sentence to a woman who killed her boyfriend with an axe and then cooked him in a variety of dishes which she fed to her guests at a New Year party.

The Komsomolskaya Pravda daily reports that the incident took place in the small town of Sterlitamak. The 44-year old woman suspected her boyfriend, who was younger than her, of unfaithfulness and in a heated row grabbed an axe and hacked him to death.

Then, the woman flayed and dismembered the body. She threw away the head and used the rest to cook a New Year dinner. She minced some meat and used in meatballs and dumplings and also made jellied meat with hands and feet — she later bartered that dish for liquor with neighbors.

When the guests arrived, the woman treated them to everything she cooked — meatballs, dumplings, soup and liver sausage. The people did not know they were eating human flesh, only one guest noticed that the meat was unusually sweet, but he was told that this was because it was very fresh.

When the party was coming to an end, one of the guests looked into the fridge and found a severed human hand there. He called the police and the murderer confessed during the first questioning.

• skyking
    skyking

That is the last post I wanted to read while I am eating a sandwich. Thanks, does anyone want a partially eaten beef sandwich?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

OK, so it's not funny that a person was killed. BUT, rolling !!!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

I've heard of bunny boilers but ...

steve

• juni
    juni

I've heard of "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", but OMG this is awful! Only 11 years????

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...well you're about to experience my feminine side*

• bebu
    bebu

ONLY 11 YEARS????

bebu

Edited to add: Hmmm. This news website also is reporting a UFO crash in Russia.

I suspect I reacted to a National Enquirer-type story...

• Nellie
    Nellie

Be afraid, be very afraid . . .

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

ONLY 11 YEARS????

read the title:

Woman Gets 11 Years for Cooking Boyfriend and Feeding Him to Guests

The 11 year were just for cooking him and feeding him to guest, ,she got life for killing him.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Tastes like chicken!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit