Tonight's service meeting

by sspo 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Howdy crumpuppet

and went past the local Kin-Doom Hall and observed the empty seats within (they have full length windows) and the dejected bored apathetic faces and felt glad to be out and not in!

I wish they had windows in my hall as it would give me something to look out of instead of staring at some speaker who hypnotizes people to sleep. Next time you take your walk....wear some revealing bikini and when you walk by their windows, lift up your top, and give the brothers and sisters something to look at.

Gumstreaker

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hery gumballs! I thought of you at the cinema recently during a certain scene in the new Bond movie - dunno why. We have idencent exposure laws over here so it might be tricky - but I could stage a one girl protest - and walk past teh windows with placards stating some key JW injustices or some thought provoking questions or statements:

NEW BLOOD POLICY!!!! NEW PLIGHT!!!!

JWS disfellowshipped me in '89 for eating red M&M's and now its okay to inject them into the blood stream aslong as they don't have green and blue ones at the same time.

Accompanied by a little Beyonce Jig for the mic handlers - jeez will I ever get over my mic handler fantasy!

• Mary
    Mary
    you cannot take the four components of blood individually in your body but every component was broken into smaller fractions which is up to you to make a decision to accept or reject.
    "...Are fractions also covered by the command to abstain from blood? We cannot say..."

Well there's a huge frigging suprise. If they don't even know what the hell is (supposedly) covered under the command to abstain from blood, then where the HELL do they get off making life and death decisions for 6 and a half million people??!! I took a look at the list of "acceptable fractions". Even if I was still going, I'd simply check off "I accept" to ALL of them, knowing I wouldn't be facing a JC if I needed it. Of course, Witnesses have had to defend this murderous doctrine for decades to their doctors, neighbours, work mates, classmates and the world in general. They've felt that they had God's backing 100%. Now that "fractions of blood" are allowed, I think it might be sending some faithful Dubs into a tizzy and they could even start to question the whole doctrine.

I better check out what my parents have written down. Fortunately, I know that if push came to shove and either one of them needed a transfusion, all of my siblings, including my Dub sister, would authorize it. I know this because when my father almost bled to death 10 years ago, my Dub sister said "....just give him the damn transfusion..."

I wonder how many more years it'll be before they drop the whole "no blood" doctrine altogether.

Gumdreamer said: I wish they had windows in my hall as it would give me something to look out of instead of staring at some speaker who hypnotizes people to sleep.

There's a reason they got rid of the windows at the Kingdumb Hell Gumbers and it was specifically to keep slackers like you from lookin' out them and not paying close attention to the mind numbing bullshit spiritual truths spewing from a Cheese and Cracker Bro coming from a man appointed by the Holy Spirit. Hang your head in shame.

• loosie
    loosie

Does anyone have a scan of the blood card issued in the US? Does it ask you to release medical records to the liasion comittee?

• garybuss
  • loosie
    loosie

ok so that one doesn't look like the one that was released in the Uk last year

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    and the dejected bored apathetic faces and felt glad to be out and not in!

I had the pleasure of driving at past some JWs coming out of the KH the other evening and none of them looked happy; dejected, bored and apathetic would be about right.

I never regret leaving such tedium.

DB74

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I vote we take up a collection (donation arrangement) so that Crumpy can fly about the world, raising her top in various Kinkdumb Hell windows! Imagine the jaws dropped and the eyeballs popping as she flutters past, and the elderettes dig their claws into their husbands arms, restraining them from running after Crumpet, International Harlot of Revelation!

• sandy
    sandy

If blood, once it leaves the body, should be poured to the ground then why to dubs not have any problem having blood tests? Has anyone ever asked this? Is there possibly a "question from readers" on this subject?

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

What a shame still following the blind, the Bible puts it very clearly when Peter said at 2 Peter 3:16 In them, however, are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unsteady are twisting, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures,to their own destruction.

They have changed their minds on more matters than Custer had Indians, I believe Jesus stated on the greatest sermon ever given, Let Your yes mean yes and your no mean no, anything in excess of this, is from the wicked one. Jehovah and Christ never change, HMMMM, also It would be interesting to see our Lord's response to asking for all this $, I wonder if he would have the same response as the two times in the temple.

Keep praying to God to clear your mind up and asking for HS, don't forget Jesus said ANYONE asking, not a certain group would be privy to this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit