I am sooooooo upset

by megsmomma 22 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((megsmomma)))

I am so sorry you are having such a tough time of it. These people are so impossible to reason with, it makes me so glad I didn't mange to get any of my family to become jws, as hard as I tried. For an unbaptised person to call you an apostate when he hasn't even made a commitment himself is hypocritical. What a moron.

Linda

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

(((megsmomma)))

It's tough to have dealings with someone brain-washed. I wish it weren't so screwed up, but keep your hope alive that one day those you care about will see through the smoke screen and paradasical haze that the hypocrites of the governing body of jehovah's witnesses spit out like poisonous venom to control those they claim to love. Hopefully more will see the truth about these jerks.

In the mean time, stick around here and add your voice to the thunderous message of disapproval against the watchtower. Maybe someone else will be helped to escape from your posts.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Meggsmomma: Dysfunctional people use dysfunctional methods to influence and control. Thats why there is no reasoning with them. You can choose your friends, but you cant choose your realitives. One deffinition of insanity is continually hitting your head against the wall, hoping for different results.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit