Have you ever..................................?

by Outaservice 15 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A bare-nekkid prostitute answered the door. It was in the Sodom and Gomorrah territory of our cong. Namely in the 5000th block of Kenmore on Chicago's north side. We offered to 'come back later." We did and she was STILL undressed. Sure made the brother I was with blush. Coincidently, he was the brother who inspired young Daniel in My Book of Bible Stories.

I had an old man reach down and stroke my hair, while he staired serenely at my breasts. It was a cold day and I had on a jersey knit shirt. What can I say?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

No, but I remember being full of "spirit" and going places where I really had no business going. Still, they knew me there (wichita falls, tx) and so I prolly wasn't in any real danger. The scary part is, though, that I was convinced I had divine protection and took some chances based on that belief.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

No, but I remember being full of "spirit" and going places where I really had no business going. Still, they knew me there (wichita falls, tx) and so I prolly wasn't in any real danger. The scary part is, though, that I was convinced I had divine protection and took some chances based on that belief.

• juni
    juni

Gary Buss said:

We were taught how to close and trade at the service meeting on Thursday night.

Good story Gary. But now you know that commodity trading is risky business!

I can't imagine being smooshed in a car w/ a chicken! Must've smelled wonderful in there!

Juni

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I remember a couple of experiences in the far French countryside...

Once when I was about 13-14 years old I called at a car garage where 3 guys were working on old cars. One closed the door behind me after I got in, and they started yelling and threatening me with their tools. They obviously just wanted to have fun scaring me, I just told them there were other people around and they knew where I was (which was approximately true). When they were tired of it they just let me go.

Another time I had walked a long way to an old house lost in the woods. No gate, no bell, just the path leading there. Before I reached the door two huge dogs come barking. I was not afraid of dogs, but those were really aggressive and they made up a good team. While I was facing one the other attacked on the side and bit my leg. Fortunately the guy who lived there heard them and came up. He told me his dogs had killed a few sheep... (btw he was a nice guy, I started a Bible study with him, but I don't think he ever became a JW -- not sure as I left this congregation shortly afterwards).

• Woofer
    Woofer

Not me personally, but my mom told me that when she was pregnant a woman at the door said she would turn her dog on my mom. My mom said "Go ahead lady, I'll have your house and everything you own." heh heh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit