Catalogue of WBTS actual lies; please help!!!!

by yesidid 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Phil
    Phil

I believe that there appears somewhere in the WT documents that tells the members that they should not read past documents as a means of disproving the position of the watchtower in Gods world. My daughter told me (a few years ago) that the WTS has indicated to her that it was a mistake which has been corrected and this avenue should not be persued any further. Was this a ruse to get me off her back or what.In any event, if this document exists, surely it should be included in this catalogue.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

These documents are from the original WT and the bound Volume where they blatantly changed the wording.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

let me work to get a bigger copy for you, hope this is something that you may want.

• toreador
    toreador

The 1914 item has always been a biggie for me too!

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

This word 'consistently', Blondie made a reference to, is mistranslated in Finnish version. It is substituted with a wrong counterpart ('toistuvasti'), which foremost meaning does not require consistency. The English counterpart for the word used is 'repeatedly'. Wheter this is intentional or unintentional is impossible for me to tell, all I know is that this is not a unique example of dubious translation.

Mark

• rebel8
    rebel8

Here is my catalog of deliberate lies: www.jwinfo.8m.com/contradictions.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit