Islam bashed by Witnesses

by Fleshybirdfodder 14 Replies latest jw friends

• skyking
    skyking

Many of the Leaders of the BORG are now leaning strongly that the whole Muslin world is now the King of the North replacing Russia. I listened to a talk by one of the Governing body I believe it was Daniel Sydlik but not for sure where he said the Society is watching with great interest as to whom the King will be, then he said right now they are thinking that the combined Muslim World is becoming more and more aggressive and they were watching with great exspectation to see if they are now that King.

I was listening to the tape with my mom and dad, mom was thrilled, dad and I could not believe what we were hearing. Muslim's King of the North? B.S. we told mom, but as usual the Governing Body member said it so she looks at every Magazine with expectation of seeing it in print.

• Pahpa
    Pahpa

Well, the Watchtower Society may have come full circle. Russell implied that the Otoman Empire may have been the "king of the north." In Rutherford's day, it became the Nazis and their Axis allies. In Knorr's time, it was the Soviet Union and other communist nations. Now, we're back to the Muslims again.

You have to admit that the Watchtower is very adaptable to the changing world scene. But one has to seriously question its role as the "spokesman of God."

• zagor
    zagor

Heck, that might be the reason why they're moving out of Brooklyn, .... too good a target to miss

• frozen one
    frozen one

I doubt that the powers in New York would have the guts to say anything that might set Muslims off. The GB and, more importantly, the lawyers had to have noticed what happened when the pope quoted another long dead pope regarding Islam. I have to admit that it would be entertaining to see thousands of enraged Muslims protesting at the watchtower HQ and the various branches around the world calling for jihad against the watchtower bible and tract society. Maybe the governing body would go to a mosque and pray for unity and peace with their Muslim brothers. I guess that would be a stretch.

• badboy
    badboy

WASN'T IT A BYZANTINE EMPEROR THE POPE QUOTED?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit