just another religion

by teejay 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

You really have a broad brush of generalization, eh Miss Know-It_all?

Under 'religious zealots', you would no doubt include me and therefore I am also one who hates liberty and freedom, right? You still cannot tell the difference between (real) Christianity and Islam/cults, can you?
    FREEDOM was founded amongst the largely CHRISTIAN FREE nations. It emerged directly out of the very same culture that you so despise. Those were Christians who were not afraid to take a stand, those whom you call 'zealots' now.
    The great majority of deaths defending our freedoms were by Christians that took their God and their country seriously. Perhaps if you quit sniping away at the natural mistakes made by imperfect people you would see something different.
    Rex

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Rex,

Oops, I thought you made a mistake and were talking to me.

Never mind.

Ginny

• Julie
    Julie

Ah Rex,

Good to see you my poor, misguided friend. You stammered:

Under 'religious zealots', you would no doubt include me and therefore I am also one who hates liberty and freedom, right? You still cannot tell the difference between (real) Christianity and Islam/cults, can you?

Oh indeed Rex, I would definitely put you under the Zealots column. Yes I do think you would happily do away with liberty and freedom for those who do not hold your view. Why would I think that? Well, let's review a few of your comments of late, shall we?

The other day you referred to America as a Christian nation. Wishful thinking Rex. Would you like to do away with the freedom that people have to practice Islam or Judaism? Or is pretending good enough for you?

Not long ago you said that if only the Christian Crusaders had been able to completely slaughter the "infidel" we wouldn't have the problems we do today (i.e. under attack from Muslim fundies). Of course not long after you made this absurd statement you Zealously pointed out that there is nowhere in the bible that calls for a jihaad equivilant. Well which is it Rex?

Yes, zealots hate freedom and liberty regardless of your blather and lies. I so enjoy how you accuse me of all you yourself are guilty of. It helps me to demonstrate my point so effectively.

Take care and as always thanks for your help--
    Julie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit