Lonely Hearts Club - Roll Call

by confusedjw 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• merfi
    merfi

Just got back from "Happy Feet" with daughter, son and son's buddy (this would be a 10 and two 9-year olds. Now I need a beer....).

So yeah, that's MY Saturday night.

~merfi
    (my msn is in my profile -- add me, I'm BORED this weekend! )

• codeblue
    codeblue

Confused: I bet you are right: me and hubby and you and your dog and mine would LOVE to share a bottle or 2 of wine together...

Maybe we will one day....

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I just had the BEST time!! I got to talk to Abandoned!! And we all had a blast in chat!!!

• Warlock
    Warlock

I'm here in the living room, watching the news on HD while my wife suffers from her second day of SEVERE food poisoning. I went out earlier and bought her a bunch of things to take so she would feel better, but her symtoms come and go.

I'm joined here by a triple (at least) Screwdriver to kill all the pain. Weekends are always hard for me in more ways than one.

Warlock

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I just had the BEST time!! I got to talk to Abandoned!! And we all had a blast in chat!!!

Shhh! They're gonna find out I was flirting with you. Good thing I didn't put that in bold.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Shhh! They're gonna find out I was flirting with you. Good thing I didn't put that in bold.

I went in there and read some of it. Bad, bad, double bad.

Warlock

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I went in there and read some of it. Bad, bad, double bad.

Warlock

Not a bad bone in my body!!!!!!!

Hope your wife is feeling better today!!

shell

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I used to belong to the 'Lonely Hearts Club' - but not anymore.

To those who are all alone - sitting at home - I say - hang in there. Things change.

Regards,

Jim TX

• joanne_
    joanne_

Hear Hear...I belong to the lonely hearts club too. Its pretty hard these days to meet someone when you work full time and raising 2 teen boys...<sigh>, but everyone, lets not get too down, someday, somewhere someone will cross our paths...Right???How about starting Lonely Heart Pen Pal Club??

I would be happy to correspond....

Joanne

• SarahLynne
    SarahLynne

At the library, about to check out (finally) Philippa Gregory's The Other Boleyn Girl, no wine, no dog.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit