Lonely Hearts Club - Roll Call

by confusedjw 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Me

Home listening to Prairie Home Companion - drinking wine with my dog. He doesn't like wine, but does like Guy Noir

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

*hand up, waving"

I'm sitting at my computer, with a glass of wine. Babysitting my 2 yr. old neice so that my sis and b/i/l can go see Saw III, After she leaves, I may have to break out the tequilia!! Good thing my cam isn't working. Ever hear that song "Tequilia makes her clothes fall off....."!! heeheehee

Abandoned- U got a pm!!

Gonna be in chat off and on!!

shell

• frozen one
    frozen one

I'm on call this weekend so I'm at home being held hostage by my telephone.

• ballistic
    ballistic

My girl friend is working early so is not here but home, and my flat mate just came in a bit worse for wear after a night out. Me - I'm on day 4 - nearly 5 of giving up smoking and have drunk too much coffee - I'm all jittery.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Crazy if you getting naked...ummm....see you in thoms. heehee

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Lonely Hearts,

I'm home, here at my PC, stoked that moments ago, 17:38, I became a Junior Member! But feeling a little bad that my friends and family have by now left the Circuit Assembly and are all having dinner together. Six months ago loving and caring dear ones took me by the hand to the one-dayer, loved me, protected me (I needed protection) and cried that they were going to lose me. Sometimes it is so hard to deal with. Some know I'm out, others haven't a clue due to my expert JW-speak. I can never go back, as much as I love and miss my friends and family. Am I lonely? No, I'm alone---big difference! I'm surviving because I'm here ay JWD. Love you Guys.............

Tearfully yours,

CoCo

• serendipity
    serendipity

Well, it's pathetic, but I'm at home on a Saturday night in a chat room.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hey.........hang in there.........when it is right it will happen...........

I lived thru that.............you all take care

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

CodeBlue, there is something about you I like. I'll bet that you, your hubby, me, and my dog would have very festive and enjoyable evenings together, if we lived closer. I'd invite you two over and try making a new receipe that would come out cappy and we'd laugh and drink wine. I'd talk like I was the dog and we'd play cards - then we'd share a few more personal pains, have desert and coffee - say good night and then be thankful that we had friends like each other.

Or I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    CodeBlue, there is something about you I like. I'll bet that you, your hubby, me, and my dog would have very festive and enjoyable evenings together, if we lived closer. I'd invite you two over and try making a new receipe that would come out cappy and we'd laugh and drink wine. I'd talk like I was the dog and we'd play cards - then we'd share a few more personal pains, have desert and coffee - say good night and then be thankful that we had friends like each other.

Or I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

Hey, cjw, don't be so vague...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit