Suggestions for a cranky, stressed husband....all suggestions welcome.....

by restrangled 32 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2
    restrangled said: Just to add to this, he had free $80.00 tickets to the Nascar races here in Florida tonight.... He left and came back and hour later too tired to make the drive down. I really feel bad....

Is Nascar something he is usually enthusiastic about? I mean, if someone gave me tickets to Nascar or to a play or something that I was only mildly interested in, then it wouldn't be that big a deal if I decided not to go. However, if it was something I was usually very into and I felt "too tired", especially after going to the bother of getting dressed and starting to drive there, then that would be much more worrying and I'd take jeannebeanz suggestion to get him looked at by a doctor very seriously.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

A massage that could go on forever or on to something else(whatever their mood) is usually appreciated. We women know if we GET a massage where it will inevitably go, but I don't think we are so likely to have the same expectation when we offer a massage. Foot massages for tired and stressed out people are really nice after a long foot soak/scrub in nice hot water. (Nicer for the massager, too!)Good food. A cold beer, a hot toddy. Comfort food. Comfort sex. Whatever makes him happy. A big hug when he walks in. Verbal appreciation-not laid on too thick.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

absolutely no offence taken, Scully. I'd just hate to see this lovely lady go through what my hubby and I have this year. Better safe than sorry..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit