Pentacostayoursanity - Come Back WTS All Is Forgiven!

by hillary_step 44 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

That's just great laughing until you're broke we'll call it . I bet these people that come up with these churches laugh all the way to the bank. Well what can you say ,at least they don't claim to be jehovahs happy people and then complain and cry over every little thing that bugs them .

• marsh
    marsh

The first time I went into a charasmaniac type church to take alook,I thought I was at a Paul Mckenna hypnotist show.The Chakras ,zapping,well I had this done to me many years ago before I became a JW so have 'been there'.

More recently I visited a Pentecostal church,where none of this was going on,where there was sound Bible teaching,

I am not a Pentecostal,neither do I speak in tongues.

I am looking into all of it and have come up with some names.Alun Morrison had an excellent site but has been closed down because he was too outspoken he was a New Ager before becoming a Christian then Minister,he is a great guy,If you look on Cecil Andrews site he mentions him you can also buy videos from there.I almost went to Findhorn many years ago just before becoming a JW.

Here are some names.Montanus Tertulian Camisards John Lacey Joanna Southcote John Roe Manuel Lacunza Shakers.IMargaret Mcdonald. am sure there are many more I am no expert.

I go to a small fellowship who do not allow the excesses and abuses,but do not deny the gifts either.

The WOF preachers are making tons of money out of people's misery,They have property,Armani Suits,private jets etc:

Here is more info,though if you have watched the videos you can see how this is not Godly.

I don't necessarily agree with everything on thes sites ,but just make up your own mind,

http://users.stargate.net/~mantra.htm

http://en.wikepedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Lacunza

www.carm.org/oneness.htm

• marsh
    marsh

Knew I would mess up the links

http://users.stargate.net/~ejt/mantra.htm

http://en.wikepedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Lacunza

www.takeheed.net

Can't post too often not very well at the moment.

bye

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I was just trying your original links, you managed to post new ones in between lol!

(((marsh))) I pray you're soon feeling better, be good to yourself

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

from the stargate site:

BLOCKQUOTE>"The fifth chakra [Visudda in Kundalini Yoga] is located in the throat. It is the center for creativity and self-expression. The throat center influences the thyroid gland which affects the balance of the entire nervous system, metabolism, muscular control, and body heat production. This center is called the gateway to liberation because it leads beyond the physical/emotional planes and into astral space. . . . The symbolic form is chalice . . . and its sound vibration is the joyous delight expressed in the act of creation HA" (Bernard Gunther, Energy Ecstacy, p. 22).

The effects of this chakra are the same effects manifested by people at Browne's meetings. It is intriguing to me that Browne encouraged the man to REPEAT "HA-HA" as WORDS, which is exactly how the various mantras are given to followers of New Age gurus. People who've witnessed both testify to that. Using a mantra helps to focus the mind on making contact with another power. When one connects with that power, parts of the anatomy are affected. There are other strong similarities:

1. "HA" is the sound vibration of the fifth chakra that is the expression of joyous delight. "HA" was also used by Browne to bring about the expression of laughter.

2. Both connect one to a power.

3. Both affect the balance of the nervous system, muscular control, and body heat production. Some of the manifestations to people under the "anointing" at Browne's services are: convulsing, loss of the ability to move (paralysis), talking incoherently or loss of the power of speech, staggering like drunkards, walk like their drunk, extreme body heat, entering a trance-like state, or barking or howling.

I never knew that! However I have been shown by a 'regular' Pentecostal friend how easy it is to make someone fall over by even a very gentle touch on the forehead (which I think is another chakra point?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit