Pentacostayoursanity - Come Back WTS All Is Forgiven!

by hillary_step 44 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjujnAs-6tM

Pentacostals proving that a brain is a not an essential requirement for its adherents.

HS

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

WOW

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

sic They was drunk - they was??? somebody does not know how to conjugate the past tense of the "verb to be" either

• under_believer
    under_believer

Jesus Herbert Walker Christ, that is disturbing. What happens at 2:55 is probably one of the freakiest things I've ever seen.

It's an excellent example of mass hypnosis. People who claim the Society uses hypnotic methods would do well to watch this video and see how the professionals do it. The Watchtower Study, if it qualifies at all, is frickin' amateur hour.

• codeblue
    codeblue

That was way to annoying to watch..........

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Pentacostals proving that a brain is a not an essential requirement for its adherents.

I must admit I played spot the brain cell and I could not see it

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

When I was 18, I was a manager over the managers at a MCDonalds. (Don't Laugh) and I had this manager who decided to speak in tounges and get filled with the spirit right in lunch hour. I sent him home. (I was a df'ed JW...trying to get back in) anyhow, he blessed me on his way out. It was funny now that I look at it, but at the time it was very strange to me. He looked about insane just praising the lord and hauling them burgers around.

• gordon d
    gordon d

Uhhhh..... Yeah....

... Man! Talk about a Cheap Date!

... Kinda' wondered what ever happened to Legion.

• Narkissos
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nark,

I'm a little familiar with it, I was with the penticostals for about a year, and one fellow i know went thier and they got so drunk on laughter, they wondered around a long time trying to find their parked car.

ANyway at the end of the video you can see about 3 or 4 guys on the floor humping one another and really going at it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit