What's Your All Time Favorite Movie & TV Show?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I love Goodfellas with Robert DeNiro and Joe Pesci. In the 80's I faithfully watched Taxi with a great ensemble cast featuring Marilu Henner, Judd Hirsch and of course, Reverend Jim.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

gone with the wind

the west wing

• Mulan
    Mulan

Magnum P.I.

Can't pick a movie. Too many I love.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Columbo - I just can't stop watching that show. Oh and I really love the black and white Perry Mason shows.

Josie

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Star Trek (The Original Series) and Next Generation. They are like old blankets.

Edited to add: The Godfather & The Godfather Part 2

• minimus
    minimus

Funny, I was never a big Seinfeld fan but I love Larry David on HBO. Curb Your Enthusiasm has some great Jewish humor.

• gordon d
    gordon d

Movie: The Godfather II

The Matrix hit's "too close to home" with Neo running from and then finally beating up the Elders Agents... Spiffy suits though!

TV Show: SEINFELD!!!!!!!!!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'm still in mourning because of "Cagney & Lacey" and "Judging Amy" being cancelled!! I guess I like the programs with strong women and possibly having Tyne Daley in both these casts would have something to do with it, LOL!

I can't even begin to sort out all the movies that I thought were A-One, but I have watched "Rebel Without A Cause" at least fully 12 times that I can count!!

Annie

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Fans of the Big and Small Screens,

CASABLANCA (Ronald Reagan and Ann Sheridan originally cast)

THE HONEYMOONERS (Jackie Gleason and Audrey Meadows)

A fan(atic) forever,

CoCo

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

All time favorite TV show is Friends. Movie would be the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit