Coming to terms with.....

by PaulJ 36 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

.....being about to turn 30! Oh.My.God.I.Feel.Old..... January the 3rd if you're interested.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

As someone who turned 30 quite a while ago (48 in April), I can tell you it's not that bad.

It's a milestone birthday, one to be enjoyed.

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Your 30's are wayyyyyyyyyy better then your 20's!!

I'm 36 and it is just getting better and better!!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

My brother turned 30 a few days ago and he is really bumbed about it. He's acting like a woman who is about to turn 40. I told him to embrace his 30's.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I'm not convinced. Perhaps I should invest in a cardigan and some slippers.... make me feel better. Or perhaps start watching cricket... start using the phrase "whoopsie daisy"... oh I dont know.... but I'm not happy about it....

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

Yippie! Early Happy B-day.

Turning 30 was really liberating for me, and I stopped worrying so much about other's opinions and started becaming my own person...life starting making sense. More importantly, I finally enjoyed my b-day party without all the guilt.

FreeChick

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    .....being about to turn 30! Oh.My.God.I.Feel.Old..... January the 3rd if you're interested.

Stop wingeing matey, your 30s are the best days of your life; I have never regretted turning 30 at all. Having way too much fun; you will love it. Whens the party? DB74 (Gary)

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I dont know if I'm having one... if I do it'll be a suprise one... Amy complains its too close to christmas.....

• Warlock
    Warlock

TRY 106, YOU BIG CRYBABY!

Warlock

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Oh to be 30 again!

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit