Indiana,....represent!

by *jeremiah* 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yo! Transplanted Hoosier here! I'm originally from California and moved to Central Indiana 4 years ago. We live just northeast of Indianapolis. I have a Hoosier baby too! We love it here!!

Josie

• litlmike
    litlmike

I live in Indianapolis, in the Irvington area. A lot of people don't realize it, but this is actually part of Warren township.

• voltaire
    voltaire

Hi guys,

I'm from Richmond. I remember the Indy assembly hall real well. Some of these names are familiar. College Park was where I went to pioneer school. Instructors were Ebberline and Fetzik.(SP?). I was married in Noblesville, I think Durkee was the PO. Needham rings a bell. Was he the assembly hall overseer? Klein is a familiar name, but I can't picture any faces. You probably don't remember anyone from Richmond. We didn't have many speakers on the circuit assembly and we had a lot of internal problems. We almost got dissolved in the 80s.Anyway, Ihope more people can recall a few names. It's fun to think back on the good ole days. ;)

• Atpeaceatlast
    Atpeaceatlast

Hi, I'm originally from NW Indiana (born in Gary, Indiana), and I attended the Glen Park Congregation until I left to live in Central Florida in 1988. I also knew a few people around the neighboring congregations such as the Lake Station congre., the Hammond congre., and the Crown Point congre. I now live in Eastern PA. I still keep in contact with one person who now attends the Chesterton congre., she's still a JW, but she does talk to me. She's been through several cycles of DF/Reinstatement, why she still puts up with it, well, you know, her family's still in. I don't know anyone from the Valpo congre., although I briefly dated a guy from the above congregations that did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit