Indiana,....represent!

by *jeremiah* 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

Out of curiousity, is there anyone on here that is in Indianpolis, Indiana, or the state of Indiana for that matter?

Also was wondering if there are any exdubs who went to any Indianapolis congregations in the 80's and 90's?

• Confession
    Confession

Sorry that thus far I'm your only respondant--and that I'm not from Indiana. Just wanted to say I'm in Evanville on business this weekend--in case anyone would like to get together.

Best,

Confession

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep - there are several Indiana folks on here - I will let them each decide if to 'declare'.

I am in NE Indiana - not far from the Fort. Never been in any Indianapolis halls though.

Welcome fellow Hoosier!

Jeff

• Warlock
    Warlock

Any of you from Valpraiso or know anyone from there?

Warlock

• Alana
    Alana

I am no longer in Indiana.....now East Central Illinois, but from 1988 - 1992 I lived in Indianapolis. Primarily the East side (Irvington area). Familiar with that area? Were you in Indy? I know there are others here who are from the Indy area, as there has been threads about it and discussions of people we all knew, etc., but I'll let them ID themselves. :-)

• RunawayBunny97
    RunawayBunny97

I don't currently live in Indiana, I moved across the border into Ohio. But I did spend 28 years living in Fort Wayne.

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

wow, yeah, i lived in the irvington area for about seven years and just moved downtown a couple years ago.

Was the KH, on I think it was like 21st and shadeland, called the irvington congregation? I went there first and then my family moved further east and we had to go to the Greenfield cong,...then Raymond Park.

i remember prominent JWs around that area, the Klines(not sure of spelling), don and jan needham, these folks were good friends of my parents.

• Alana
    Alana

I was good friends with the Kleines...Glen & Delo & the kids. I was in their son Nathan's wedding. Irvington was dissolved before I moved and my place was then assigned to Christian Park congregation, but I moved up to College Park area, but I missed my friends on the Eastside, so I moved back to the KH on 21st & Shadeland again, but my congregation has a new name and I'll be darned if I can think of it. Didn't the Sparks go to Raymond Park? Yes, I knew the Needhams, too.....went some some fun Euchre parties at their place. Did you know Kevin & Cathy McAtee or Carl Bredensteiner?

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

My memory isn't the best. I went to irvington (where my dad and don needham were elders) from 0 yrs-6or7 yrs old. That would have been around 1975-1981/82, then we moved to Greenfield. So, I just remember the Kleines/Needhams from irvington. Other names have escaped me, but I remember faces, so the Mcatees don't ring a bell, but Carl's name sounds familiar. Yeah, the Sparks sound really familiar although i cant remember there faces off hand. I remember the Deerbergs and the Eatons went to Raymond Park.

My dad is Steve Jackson, him and I left in the early 90's.

My mom's name is Barb, now Barb Bade.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Any of you from Valpraiso or know anyone from there?

Warlock

Ralph and Judy Williams. Nice people unless you show them the WTBT$ was involved with the UN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit