Lightbulb Joke

by Asheron 27 Replies latest social humour

• fri
    fri

How many jehovah's witnesses does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to screw the light bulb and 2 to knock on your door to check if you saw the new light

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

How many cockroaches does it take to change a light bulb?

Nobody knows. When the light goes on they all scatter!

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

What do you call Elders in Germany?

German Shepherds!

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

I like that one 'Gordon D' yes 'the light gets brighter & brighter' they use that one to cover all thier cock ups in Policy, Doctrine & false Armageddon predictions over the decades.

LFCViking

• Simon
    Simon

For the lateral thinkers here is a light bulb related question to work out.

There are 3 lights in the loft and 3 corresponding switches in the basement and there is no way to see the lights when standing at the switches. You may touch the switches only three times in total and you have to establish which switch is for which light, however you cannot leave the basement until you have finished flicking the switches.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

HUH?????? blondmoment

and NO blonde jokes, either!!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Easy. Open up the program on the computer to capture from the webcam, then go down and flick the three switches in order, and then go back to the program and watch the video and see which lights turned on in order. Voila!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

For the lateral thinkers here is a light bulb related question to work out. There are 3 lights in the loft and 3 corresponding switches in the basement and there is no way to see the lights when standing at the switches. You may touch the switches only three times in total and you have to establish which switch is for which light, however you cannot leave the basement until you have finished flicking the switches. It involves feeling a bulb and the warmth/heat will tell you which one had just been switched on

• Simon
    Simon
    "there is no way to see the lights when standing at the switches"

These are special webcam-blocking switches

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    There are 3 lights in the loft and 3 corresponding switches in the basement and there is no way to see the lights when standing at the switches. You may touch the switches only three times in total and you have to establish which switch is for which light, however you cannot leave the basement until you have finished flicking the switches.

Well, turn on one switch and leave it on. Then turn on another switch and leave it on for a few minutes and turn it off. Now go upstairs and the one on will be the first. The hot one of the two off will be the second and the cold one will be the third.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit