Sparkplug is in surgery now

by hambeak 61 Replies latest social current

• hambeak
    hambeak

I saw her tonite and she looks ok a bit groggy from anesthesia but thats to be expected. Met her roommate and 3 children a beautiful and lovely family. I got her a ceramic deal that says "FRIENDS ARE LIKE A BRA, GIVES YOU SUPPORT NEVER LEAVE YOU HANGING AND IS ALWAYS CLOSE TO YOUR HEART She laughed. Jake gave her a traditional La Kota native american blessing which she enjoyed. I printed up this thread and gave it to her and let her know everyone is thinking of her. I'll go by again tomorrow after work just to say Hi.

Thanks everyone for your expressions of love and caring it means so much.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Sparkplug, I'm glad to see all is going to be okay. Thanks for the update Hambeak.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Speedy recovery Decki!

• blondie
    blondie

Sparkplug, take it easy as long as you can. Let them wait on you hand and foot as the regal lady you are.

I had a similar operation some years ago. After I recovered from the surgery, I felt great.

Love, Blondie

• gumby
    gumby
    the surgery went well; no complications

..........{{{{{{{ sparkster}}}}}}}

Now yer clean as a whistle

Gumby

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Get well soon!

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Hope you have a fast recovery. Wishing you the best.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hey, I just found the thead.

Hope you are getting better now .. and a speedy recovery

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

oh you all are gonna make me cry. Will write more when able to focus. I just got in but had to let you all know you all are the absolute best group of people a girl could know.

Decki.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

{{{{{{{{{{decki}}}}}}}}}}}} Get well soon petal. Im sorry you had to go through all this.

{{{{{{{{{{hambeak}}}}}}}}}}} for being such a great friend to Decki. You really have a heart as big as a bathtub.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit