• LittleToe
    LittleToe

{{{Decki}}}

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

(((((((sparky))))))))) Get well soon....sammieswife

• hambeak
    hambeak

Just got off the phone with the Hospital and Decki hasn't been assigned a room yet so I guess she is still in the recovery room. I'll keep ya posted. I am sure she will love to see all of your beautiful expressions of love.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Am I too late!!!?? Hambeak, please give Decki my love; she is in my thoughts right now for the best recovery possible!

Good Girl/Bad Girl

• Gill
    Gill

Get well soon, Sparkplug!

Love

Gill

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Hey girl! I know you'll be just fine.... You strong.... gimme a call when ya got the energy...

Love Ya, Mike

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sorry to hear about your surgery.

Do hope you have a speedy recovery. Remember to take it easy IF they tell you to. I have had a few surgeries and didn't follow their suggestions just because I hate laying around. If you lived close, I would come by and help you out. Glad you have some children that look like they are old enough to help you out!

hugs

Codeblue

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thinking of you Sparkplug.......

purps

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi Sparky-You are always brightening our day. . .I hope this brightens yours. We love you and will miss you till you are back online. Take care and get well superfast. We need you here, the place is already starting to fa l a art wit ou y u.

Shelly

• nsrn
    nsrn

Take care, Sparky! Aren't you glad the surgery is over? No where to go but up! And remember there are no medals given to those who don't ask for their pain meds. Hit that little button if you need it! Nancy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit