Have you heard of this yet?

by Calico Ethel 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    lmao... let me guess: Uphill both ways in -40 F temperatures with alligators nipping at her ass the whole way there and back while balancing her book bag on her head.

Hey, that's where my mom went to school!!!

Kerj-- rollingrollingyayyaylaughlaugh

• Purza
    Purza
    Uphill both ways in -40 F temperatures with alligators nipping at her ass the whole way there and back while balancing her book bag on her head.

Thanks for the laugh tonight Elsewhere! LMFAO

Purza

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    She tells me that the speaker said in his talk that there are two sides in this world - Jehovah's side and Satan's side. If you are not on Jehovah's side, then you are on Satan's side. And if you are on Satan's side, then you agree with all that he condone's like murder, rape, homosexuality, abortion, etc....

This is typical Dub black and white thinking, no grey area and certainly no grey matter between the ears of most JW's. Drones.....

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I wish you the best in taking back your life. It's doable and SO WORTH IT.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

"They live in a world of black and white. I heard many times that if you are on the "fence" you are with satan."

I remember where I was sitting when I heard in the KH that the fence belongs to Satan the devil. I was NEVER going to be on that fence!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit