My Grandmother is Dying (non JW) from Cancer

by jrjr4189 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. Rest assured, she is going to a better place.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18. — Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Psalms 17:15: And I—in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.

• delilah
    delilah

JrJr...I am so sorry. Grandmothers are wonderful beings. Both of mine were wonderful...I just lost my Grammy in October, and it hurts. One thing I can say is, spend as much time as you can with her. She will appreciate it, and you'll be so glad you did. Hugs.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((((((jrjr))))))))

I am so sorry to hear that. I am not a bible reader, but I think Narkissos suggestion was very fitting.

Linda

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I truly feel for you too jr. We lost mom to cancer this year. We miss her so much. But it's a comfort to know she's in God's hands, that He's promised to undo whatever she and we have suffered, and that the next time we see her, she'll be glowing with health and vibrance. Yes, spend as much time as you can with your grandmother. I'm so glad I was there in mom's final day of lucidity when we were able to say our goodbyes. Again, words can't express the empathy I have with you and your family now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit