Got my KN # 37 on Sunday

by cyberdyne systems 101 10 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

I was doing some work on my car, when this Dub turns up to give me the tract. He makes his presentation in a way that doesnt promote discussion. Unfortunately I feel slightly frustrated that i didnt ask him a few questions, ok he wouldnt have listened or would have claimed to go away and research it, but still I felt i missed a golden opportunity to give a 'witness' back. How has anyone else got on with it?

CS 101

• fokyc
    fokyc

They are supposed to be coming back to ask how you enjoyed your read!!

Be prepared for the next time! See my experience here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/123867/2190820/post.ashx#2190820

fokyc

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I won't be getting any fine opportunity to have a chat with them. Found out why they don't come by here. My mother let the elders know there was an active appostate living here!!!!!! I guess she really made me out to be really BAD and VERY active!!

When she was here, and I was outside, I made the mistake of not getting off here. She wrote down my user name. I guess she checks it out from time to time, now. Not that I really care!!!

So everyone say "Hi MOM"!!! heeheeehee

shelley kay T.

• juni
    juni

Good morning Shelley,

It's too bad that your mom doesn't respect your privacy! I'm sure she wouldn't like it if you nosed around her house.

With that being said, mom you should be happy that your daughter has kicked the drug habit and is getting her life in order. Be happy for the good in her life and don't harp on what you feel is bad. Just as you made choices in your life she also should have the same.

Have a good day!

Juni

Forgive me CS101. I got off topic there. I haven't received my personal denunciation. No one knows that I'm a former witness so that isn't the reason. Prolly just ran out of the life saving message.

Juni

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hello, shelley kay T.'s Mom.

Stcik around and you'll soon discover the facts about your methods of worship.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi CS101.

Bubble and I haven't had one and hasn't the time run out?

Maybe they don't hink we are even worthy of getting the warning message!

Ah well. not to worry. I think I would have been the same as you - wished you had some good questions at the ready.

Nice to see you at the Apostacurry

All the best

SAB

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We didn't get one either, but we are classed as "dangerous apostates", apparently, and are on a list of people not to call on, as well as having a "no jws" sign in the window anyway, so that explains why they didn't call here.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

They stuffed ours in the screen door and ran away. We were home, too, so they must've been very quiet. We didn't hear anybody come up on the porch.

Shelly, that's so tacky of your Mom. Rude = rude, in any religion! Rudeness is not OK, just cuz she's a JW. (For Mom's benefit)

• heathen
    heathen

when is somebody going to scan this thing and post it ?????? I haven't seen them around in here in awhile , don't really want to go back down to the hall and deal with the phony backbiting freaks ....................

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

There was one in my door on Saturday. It's the first time JW's have called at my new house, to my knowledge. I was home the whole time, but sleeping on and off as I had a late night the night before. But I still think I woulda heard the doorbell had they rang it. It's pretty loud.

P.S. That tract was everything I had hoped and more. I now know all of life's answers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit