I am so angry

by hambeak 19 Replies latest jw friends

• hambeak
    hambeak

My partner hambeak is a great guy. I have known him over 20 years. He is the most kind and gentle person I know. His daughter called him and said some awful things to him. He is so depressed. I have seen this man give money to people who have nothing be kind and say nice things to people who are rude and crass He is kind of shy around folks and his smile says it all. How can shi*glesses be so cruel? And they are so saved or whatever I despise that religion. I told him I wanted to say something here and he didn't want me to because I am kind of gruff. I want those people to realize what they have done. He has told me some things he has read on this site and it makes me angry also some of the very nice people here. He has had 2 heart attacks and has survived cancer and still tries to look on the positive side of life. I really don't like what his blood family is doing to him How can a religion be so controlling over people. Gary will be upset if he knows I wrote all of this diatribe as he has gone to bed. Thanks for listening I have to vent to.

• XU
    XU

Hey hambeak's partner. I don't know if you are still up reading or if you just had to vent, but I feel you. Some of us in his situation have different ways to deal with it, but most of us will justify our families' behavior to some extent because we understand where they are coming from or we used to be like that ourselves. It's really especially frustrating to our partners who weren't exposed to the bizzare world of witnesses. People that hear the stories are like, whoa, that's crazy! But people that have to live with us in the aftermath really see how sick and wrong and cruel it is. Hambeak is fortunate to have you on his side.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hambeak completely rocks, and I think everyone loves him here. There is just no excuse for what these horrible idiots do, and how they can think that they are doing anything that Christ or their "Jehovah" would REMOTELY approve of is beyond me. Hambeak is a very lucky man... he got OUT of that organization, he has SURVIVED physical illnesses, and... HE HAS YOU.

I certainly understand why you need to vent, too. You know, you might even think about getting a sign-on yourself... it might do you some good, heaven knows your life is majorly affected by JWs too!

We don't understand their lack of love, either. It's why we are all here.

Hugs to you...
    Baba.

• gordon d
    gordon d

You can have 100's of people love you, and still, one jerk can say something that ruins your whole day. Even among spiritually minded people, there are lot's of people that make up the different parts of the "Body of Christ" ... I guess some just aspire to be the a$$hole!

Have you ever noticed how some people are like "Slinkies"???

They really don't serve any useful purpose.. but you still can't help but grin when they tumble down the stairs!

Please give him a big hug from us!

• bernadette
    bernadette

Hugs for hambreak from me too. Am reading a very enlightening book on this subject right now - The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. Try and get hold of a copy its very healing

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

How can a religion be so controlling over people? What about fundamentalist, radical Islam which wants everyone dead from east to west, and make the world an Islamic place to live. They are taught in school to hate everyone and that anyone who isn't like them are cows, pigs and apes.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

(((((((((((((((hambeak))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((hambeak's partner)))))))))))))))))

Glad you came here to vent. That's what this place is for!

GGG

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

bighug to both of you!! Come here and vent anytime!! We are family here!!

Gary had better not be mad for you venting here!! We love both of you!!lotsofloveIloveyou

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome to the forum, HP (hambeak's partner)! You are right to be angry. And tell Gary that if he's mad at you I'll sic Moose on him.

Hugs,

Nina

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

If witnesses would ever think about how their actions towards family members affect those close to them, it should sicken them.

Sorry for the turmoil you both are enduring.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit