Im curious.. how many menbers here

by mr_phishy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Actually there is only just me..I have 25,000 multiple accounts..I talk to myself all day..Write questions,answer them,then applaud myself for being so smart..Sometimes I argue with myself.Gave myself a black eye the other day.I wasn`t going to take any of my crap!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Actually there is only just me..I have 25,000 multiple accounts..I talk to myself all day..Write questions,answer them,then applaud myself for being so smart..Sometimes I argue with myself.Gave myself a black eye the other day.I wasn`t going to take any of my crap!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

ROFL! Go YOU! errr... I mean, Go ME!!! err.. something like that.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

And I heard a rumour that Ted Jaracz himself posts here - using the handle "Gumby".

Not sure if that is true though...?

Pope

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think there are a lot of posters here. People come and go, or go in spurts. One thing I have noticed is sometimes it seems like the site can go for hours with out any new threads.

• perthwogboy
    perthwogboy

Hello everyone

Looks like I may have to keep my post's up as I may be cast as "inactive" or "irregular"? .......dejavu? LOL

Come on out, all you aussie's and sign up on this discussion board so we can grow!!

Pwb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit