"Everyone Has Aids"

by ColdRedRain 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

When I first exited the troof, that was the first thing I was told by every JW was that worldly girls all carry Aids and I should watch out for them. It's caused a lot of exiting youth to literally piss their pants after having sex, even with condoms. Anyways, have you heard of the same mind tricks being played too?

• hambeak
    hambeak

I say keep your pants zipped and be careful because male or female there is lots of crap out there

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

yeah thats all I ever heard too. The way they make it seem every worldly person has aids is a drug user or looking to rob steal or kill you.

• Scully
    Scully

The WTS and JWs sure do a fine job of brainwashing people to believe that everyone who isn't a JW is worse than pond scum. They plant irrational beliefs in your mind and get you to feel that if you leave all these horrible things will happen to you: you'll end up with HIV, or a drug addict, or divorced, or pregnant out of wedlock, or become an adulterer / fornicator, blah blah blah.

It's only once you get out and realizing that you can choose to lead a productive life without the WTS bull$h!t in it, that life gets better.

If I had to choose my life 13 years ago as a JW or my life now as an exJW, "now" will always be my choice. I can't imagine going back to the kind of life I had as a JW.... I'd rather be dead. Seriously.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

When I first read this thread title I thought maybe you were talking about this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggtaVqCnGRw

• juni
    juni

Slightly off subject for a minute, but on Oprah I believe - she had a Dr. on who said that community hot tubs are breeding grounds for STDs and the AIDS virus.

Isn't that a pleasant thought?

Juni

• G Money
    G Money

NO! Only Jared from Subway has AIDS, that is how he lost so much weight. DonĀ“t you watch South Park?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I heard that as well. Everyone who isn't a jw is evil, and is a servant of satan.

Actually, it's the other way round, there are some pretty evil people in the org, and the people outside are generally nicer and certainly better adjusted.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Leaving jw land landed me at the free clinic more than once I believe Huntington Beach's was the nicest. But once I thought I was back in jw land when the Doc gave me a morality speech.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

OK. I left my wife for another woman. My JW ex-wife, at least once after I left her, maybe twice, had herself tested for AIDS.

Negative both times. We were duped in a lot of ways.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit