"Everyone Has Aids"

by ColdRedRain 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

This was one of the things that did make it through my "christian" armor. I was visited by a miniserial servant from the final cong that I attended. At the time. I was working on the computer and he was watching me. This was in mexico and most of the brothers there don't have computers. Anyway, he just "happened" to bring up the question, "do you know what the society's view is on oral sex?"

It wasn't his business one way or the other. I think of that now and it's funny and creepy at the same time. Creepy that they actually thought about my sexual life, and funny that for a lot of them, it might be the highlight of theirs. LOL!!!!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Everyone has AIDS, everyone's out to get you, just stay in the Tower and you'll be okay.

I've had quite enough of that....

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

ColdRedRain:

It's caused a lot of exiting youth to literally piss their pants after having sex, even with condoms.

Lucky they can hold up to a gallon of liquid!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

nothing of this sort was ever directly said ....because it would be easily proved as false

but the subtle insinuation was present all the time..and as such is much more damaging

• Gill
    Gill

It certainly comes as quite a shock when you discover that the majority of 'worldly' people are far nicer than all the JWs you've probably ever met! They tend to behave better in public as well.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    When I first exited the troof, that was the first thing I was told by every JW was that worldly girls all carry Aids and I should watch out for them. It's caused a lot of exiting youth to literally piss their pants after having sex, even with condoms. Anyways, have you heard of the same mind tricks being played too?

It is a gross generalisation to suggest that Witnesses in general would say that "worldly girls all carry Aids".

However, any who do say that kind of thing do more harm than good, because for many it can give rise to complaceny once it's realised that most don't.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

"When I first read this thread title I thought maybe you were talking about this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggtaVqCnGRw" Funny video. My bf showed it to me once cause I had that same thought in mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit