Worth reading, pass it on.....

by bikerchic 13 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.

You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.

You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.

You'll fight with your best friend.

You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.

You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

anonymous~

• crazyblondeb
  • frustratedwithfreaks
    frustratedwithfreaks

out of curiousity- what would happen if we were able to organize hundreds, perhaps even thousands of us (we could all bring willing friends) to attend the memorial in towns where nobody knew us and we all "partook of the emblems"? They would either have to lie about the numbers in the yearbook, or admit they are full of bull mullarkey! Just wondering...

• morty
    morty

Was worth the read and even more worth passing on....

I loved it Bikerchic....

I have to copy that and pass it on in a e-mail to my loved ones and to the ones i have not spoken to and held a grudge....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

That's lovely bikerchic, and well worth passing on.

Thanks for sharing

• carla
    carla

Good post.

frustratedwithfreaks,

Welcome to the board! Why don't you start a thread about your question? You may get more responses. Love your name by the way, just how I feel!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

awe thanks!

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Yes, very worthwhile bikerchic thanks! I often feel like years have just passed me by.

"They would either have to lie about the numbers in the yearbook, " - frustratedwithfreaks
    They have lied about the numbers for years anyway. When the MS's used to count the partakers, there was always discussions about whether Bro. Newlyinterested or Sis. Crazy was of the remnant. If the elders thought you were genuine you got counted.
    The count to this day never seems to make sense.
    And welcome,
    Pete.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Welcome Frustratedwithfreaks! I saw you sneak that message in there! Yep, I scheme like that at times too. They'd come up with some sort of theocratic war strategy.

• wvpeach
    wvpeach

that was indeed worth reading

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit