CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE HERE?

by Mary 29 Replies latest jw friends

• gordon d
    gordon d

You HAVE to laugh at them!.... either that or the criminal stupity and needless suffering will simply overwhelm you!

The very thought of not getting to spend time with my grand daughter because I didn't agree 100% with my daughter on some stupid issue would put me in an institution!

UN-F#@%IN-BELIEVABLE!!!!

Perhaps your friend could use the law to her benefit (the Apostle Paul did with his Roman citizenship) She could easily file a suit for Grand-parental visitation rights.... I'd love to hear the son's defense argument for why she's being denied this relationship. My parents had to resort to this after my brother's death. My mom was DA'd but my dad was in good standing. It wasn't until the case got heated that we decided that there would be too much trauma on the grankids to pursue it any farther .....so we dropped the suit.

• gumby
    gumby

You tell those bastards that even Jesus smoked on occation cuz he became all things to all people.......or was that Paul?

Gumnonsmoker

• Mary
    Mary
    Gumby said: You tell those bastards that even Jesus smoked on occation cuz he became all things to all people.......or was that Paul?

Geeze, I thought it was Nebuchadnezzar.....or maybe it was Zerrubberballs.

Gordon said: Perhaps your friend could use the law to her benefit (the Apostle Paul did with his Roman citizenship) She could easily file a suit for Grand-parental visitation rights.... I'd love to hear the son's defense argument for why she's being denied this relationship.

I agree 100% Gordon, and I've suggested it, but she won't do it. She can be pretty stubborn. I, for one, would not hesitate to go to court for my Rights to see my grandkids (if I had any), because as you say, the Dub parents know how stupid and callous they'd look trying to explain to a judge why they don't want grandma and grandpa to have contact with their own flesh and blood......no judge in the world would side with the Witnesses.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s have to treat people like crap!..How else can they feel superior?...OUTLAW

• gordon d
    gordon d

AAARRRGGGH!!! That pisses me off SO MUCH!!!!!

I can just hear it all over again,

----"Mommy, why doesn't Grandma come over any more?"

----"I'm sorry sweetie...Mommy misses her too but Grandma doesn't love Jehovah anymore!"

I would SO LOVE to spit in the face of those home-wrecking-bastards on the GB!!!!!!

THANKS for Ruining my day, MARY!

"gruuffff....so how YOU doin'?"
    ---I get over stuff pretty quickly---

• Mary
    Mary
    "Mommy, why doesn't Grandma come over any more?" "I'm sorry sweetie...Mommy misses her too but Grandma doesn't love Jehovah anymore!"

That is EXACTLY what my girlfriend's son told his kids when they asked why they couldn't come to see Grandma any more.

THANKS for Ruining my day, MARY!

Sorry.

BTW.. is that really YOU in the avatar????

No. Here's the real me: ugly16.jpg

I know, I know.......you can hardly tell the difference right?

"gruuffff....so how YOU doin'?"

Better. Thanks for askin.

• juni
    juni

Hi Mary,

Another dismal story. They feel justified in what they do 'cause they've been told that this is what Jehovah wants. Yeah right. It pisses me off everytime I read these accounts.

I, too, love your new avatar. Meant to tell you that the other day.

Love,

Juni

• skyking
    skyking

Make me mad ever time I hear this. I realize they do it to more than my family. My kids have done nothing but yet my pompous ass brother treats them as if they left.

• Forscher
    Forscher

The Watchtower religion is all about appearances over substance.

That is what always happens when law becomes the most important thing. But then, what can we expect out of a religion started by a lawyer?

Those devoted to law are the classic anal compulsives. They are rigid and unyielding. They are more concerned with the details rather than the bigger picture. So compassion is a rarity among them and self-righteousness is the rule. There is no room for love in that. Just remember it anytime you might be tempted to return.

Personally, I would be very tempted to tell your brother and grandparents both that they are much more Pharisaical than Christian in their attitude.

Forscher

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

When I read the title, I thought you meant the love "here" at the forum. And I do. When I read and realized, no, those people obviously do NOT have love amongst themselves... and it is nauseating.

Hey, Mary, is your Mom getting better?

Hugs,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit