What Witnesses do better than anybody!

by gordon d 13 Replies latest jw friends

• gordon d
    gordon d

The One thing that I have to say about the WTS is that they crank out some of the best Apostates anywhere!

I've only been here a few weeks but I am already SO addicted to this forum.... The people here are unbelievable!

Probably a mix of the most knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate, and open-minded people anywhere on the net.

The way everyone jumps in to offer their support when someone else is feeling down or hurting, the resources of information that are there for the asking, and the non-judgemental attitudes that people convey, even when they dis-agree..... It boggles the mind... How, in the world, did any of you EVER attend the KH?????

Thank You to all my new friends!

P.S. However... some of you are a few "LMOA's" behind in responding to my jokes.... My therapist will not be at all happy about this, try and tighten it up a bit... OK?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

The One thing that I have to say about the WTS is that they crank out some of the best Apostates anywhere!

That got a huge grin out of me!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

What is going on in that picture?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

What a sweet post, Gordon... yeah, we ROCK, don't we?

*wink*

Baba

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

LMAO!

There is that better?

Sheesh! I'm just getting over LMSA*** with the jw and now I have to LMAO?

*** Note: LMSA=Lying My Soul Away

• mellisamouse
    mellisamouse

I think it is great too, people here are obviously smart enought ot have left, or finally seen through the BULL , so they are way more spiritually minded than any witness would ever be. It takes a lot of courage to show yourself (for many) that what you learned your whole life was wrong, and to stand against the UN-TRUTH, is very applaudable indeed!

*pats on the back for everybody*

• gordon d
    gordon d

What is going on in that picture? The guys were not having a particularly great day out in the shop.... figured it was time to grab my Scooby suit, go out, and hump a few legs! I don't think they (forum mods or SPCA) will let me post the "other" pics!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I thought that picture was one of those brain teasers, "How many things can you find wrong with this picture?"

Where to begin?

Cigarette in Scooby's mouth; Scooby wearing a headset; Scooby working on anything mechanical; Scooby wearing an apron...

• Clam
    Clam

Hi Gordon

It boggles the mind... How, in the world, did any of you EVER attend the KH?????

Yes it's amazing how the WTS brainwashing techniques trap such a cross section, although of course many here were born into the Borg and indoctrinated from a young age. When I think back and recall the people in my KH there were plenty of people I liked and even looked up to. The elder who gave me my first study was an Oxford University graduate with a great brain and a fantastic sense of humour. I often wonder what happened to him and several other JWs I really liked. They would've made fantastic apostates. Surely they're not still there taking in all that garbage?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

How, in the world, did any of you EVER attend the KH?????

I was coerced by my mother as a juvenile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit