Is the WBT$ Destroying our Enviroment?

by OUTLAW 24 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jayhawk1 ..Absolutly!!.....Triton_logic..Simply using paper is not the point..They destroy whole forests for this crap!..The harm they cause to people is not the focus of this thread..The harm they cause the planet is...OUTLAW

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Forgot one more waste.

Waste of land their Kingdom Halls and other facilities set on.

Triton, your point is well taken. Other companies can be considered larger enemies of the environment. Let's take a news magazine. Yes their paper is coated and eventually ends up in either the recycle bin or dump. At least there is newsworthy information contained within. I can't tell you how many times a magazine like that has helped me out with school work.

Yes Watchtower Corp harms in so many ways like the Blood Doctrine. Where is that information contained? From the very printed pages Watchtower sells.

OUTLAW, not one good thing has ever come from the Watchtower Corp., at least not deliberately...

No matter how you look at it Watchtower is a waste. Waste of paper printing it. Waste of time reading it. Waste of resources delivering it. Wasted lives believing in it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JayHawk1..I have to agree with you on every point..Do you think the WBT$ killed Custer?..Maybe they sent him into Indian territory with "THE END OF FALSE RELIGION IS NEAR" Tract?..Here you go George,deliver these to the local Indians,whats the worst that could happen?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• mellisamouse
    mellisamouse

VERY good points Triton Logic, I never realized the even WORSE cause of all the darn flyers in my mail box. The people should be protesting THEM, not the loggers...the darn flyer and unwanted newspaper distributers....ug!

I have a note on my mailbox now that says NO flyers, but I stil get the odd anoying newspaper.

Newspapers should be baned anyways, thye just cause depression, speading misery.

If people need to know what is going on in the world they can look on they're computer, or watch TV.

I Still hate the news though, and won't watch it or ead about it.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Hey, if I could just get back all those wasted minutes I spent reading the Watchtower, Awake and other crappy books I'd be HAPPPPPPPY!!!!!

Amen Brother.

OUTLAW, interesting theory. Custer might have been attempting to deliver Kingdom News #1, the origional "END OF FALSE RELIGION IS NEAR!" I hope he wasn't planning on many return visits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit