My Journey - not a goodbye

by KW13 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Cheers to you KW

Dismembered

• Mary
    Mary

Karl you little shit, I don't believe a word yer saying. You're probably leaving to fine-tune your uh Photoshop skills. Am I right??

Seriously though hon, I'm sorry to see you go and I really hope you come back soon. All the best of luck to you and your girlfriend.

cheers hon,

Mary

• vitty
    vitty

Now this is what we like to hear

• daystar
    daystar

Mwahahahaa! You'll be back.

Congrats on the GF. Be careful though. Keep your finances seperate. I know you might be tempted to share them, "if we really love and trust each other we should share everything!"

The reality of it can be very sobering. Things change.

You might keep a checking account you share for bills. You transfer $$ in as does she, and you pay shared bills from that. But keep your primary stash only accessible by you.

And, if I can make a more general recommendation, there is a little book called The Richest Man in Babylon you should read. It has been of enormous help to me regarding how to handle finances.

• KW13
    KW13

Thanks for your reply's folks. There are loads of ya so i can't reply to all lol.

Looney thanks, Mary yes i am sharpening my Photoshop equipment ready incase i need 'em again and daystar i will be back lol, someone has to keep an eye on ya

As i've said, JWD was part of my journey and it will have a place but its not gonna be full time anymore, as much as i'd love to stay i think i gotta sort a lot of other stuff out and sort out a job for myself too.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

It's SO great to hear when a poster has many exciting things going on in his life since leaving the WTS----it does our hearts GOOD! I wish you both the very BEST and hope everything goes smoothely for a very long time, LOL!

hugs,

Annie

edited to add:

I just came back to make sure I had spelled everything right----and just realized that I hit my 5000th post!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good luck Karl and Megan, I hope things work out really well for you both.

See you around

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit