The Best movie I have seen this year "The Sercet"

by new boy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

What can I say? Only that I have seen it 4 times!--------------Check out the trailer at whatisthesecret.tv/

My second choice is Steven Simon's (the guy who did "What dreams my come") movie about Neale Walsh

"Conversations with God" it is in the theaters now.

• Moomin
    Moomin

Must be good if you've seen it 4 times. I'll look out for it. I watched Constantine the other night and really enjoyed it. I don't usually like those kind of films but I was surprised.

• daystar
    daystar

And... if I spend the $29 to buy a copy of the DVD and it sucks... are you going to reimburse me for it?

Why don't you just tell me what this "secret" is and save us both the trouble?

For what it's worth, anyone who tries to sell the "secrets" of the universe, of existence, probably doesn't have anything of the sort.

• new boy
    new boy

Day star

I would be happy to pay it from you, Since I have bought 3 copies alreadfy.I sorry you didn't get it. One thing about the law of attraction even if you don't "get it" you will get it either way.

Namaste my friend

• daystar
    daystar

My point, new boy, is that in my experience one should be very, very wary when someone proclaims to possess such a secret. And especially so if they ask for money in return. So, you're not going to share with us what this "secret" is? ;P

• Brigid
    Brigid

I've said it before, DS, I'll say it again, you're so cute when you're being cynical LOL!!

I own the Secret (the movie and the realization). You know the Secret. You know you know the Secret: Miracles to some, evil to others, Magick to us.

You co-create your own reality.

There. The Secret in a nutshell.

Oooops! I'm such a spoiler.

I personally liked it.

• Carmel
    Carmel

I've had rave reviews form people that I respect so went ahead and spent the $30 for the DVD. We'll see!

carmelb

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Hope you can cancel your order as you can get it at least for $14.95, or if you buy something else, you get the DVD for free.

Here is the site: http://store.kabbalah.com/product_info.php?cPath=144&vcats=144&cid=quigo&products_id=305&VT=sch

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

"The Secret" sounds similar to the message delivered in the film "What the Bleep Do We Know." The argument is we create our own reality, the bad and the good. The fact that is not discussed by these purveyors of positivity is that OTHER people can create your reality for you. For example, did the Jews create the reality of the Nazi concentration camps? You'd be surprised at the answers you get to that question when you ask New Agers.

• Golf
    Golf

Have you seen the "Departed?" Maybe not your type of movie but the acting was good, lots of surprises.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit