Now this really irritates me

by startingover 13 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

My JW father recently passed away, and when hedid I thought it would be kind to contact all his email contacts to inform them what happened. Since I knew many of these people, I included my email address. After the intial few rerturn emails with condolences, I have continued to get emails from the one person. They are always those JW urban legend experience emails. Here is the latest one I got, and it irritates me so much I thought I would share the irritation:

This came to me in a note from an older sister who lives in an Assisted Living home in New Jersey.

She writes: Yes, our new KN was something else! I was privileged to place 70 of them right here in this apartment building. Some of them I slid under the doors where there was no body home. Most persons who were home said a polite "thank you" when I gave them the KN with my brief msg as outlined in the KM which a lot of us used. One person "yelled" at me saying Witnesses were not allowed in the building, so I told her I lived here. She responded that I still could not do that. Her remarks made me change my mind about how to place the KN in the bldg.

My original plan had been to do only one floor a day, but after her remark, I decided to continue and do the whole building before she could complain to the MHA office and they might come find me and make me stop. As a result I continued on to do the entire 60 apartments all in one day. One person refused to take the KN. The last 10 apartments were on the 1st floor where the offices are, so I left those until Saturday when the offices were closed. The following week I had a phone call from the office telling me they had received several complaints about what I had done and asked me not to do it again even tho' in the opinion of the office it was felt that all the apartment people had to do was not accept what I offered, or to merely toss it out! Instead of answering either "yes" or "no" to their request, I merely said "Oh by the way," and then addressed another topic. What the office does not know is that I consider anyone in this building as MY territory! (End of note from New Jersey)

• daystar
    daystar

Quite a disrespectful person, I'd say.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What the office does not know is that I consider anyone in this building as MY territory!

I would be thrilled to hear that someone in her building considers her to be THEIR spitoon.

W

• Gordy
    Gordy
    Here is the latest one I got, and it irritates me so much I thought I would share the irritation:

You must really hates us

As we say here "She could do with a good slap"

• Genesis
    Genesis

I think we need to send her loads of apostate literrature and all she has to do is to shrew it and boil it in acid (like the JW moron said)...

• mariposa
    mariposa

Oh sure...just weasel your way around other people's wishes and private space. Even going so far as to knowingly placing tracks close to the office when no one will be there to not get CAUGHT!

I wouldn't be suprised if the KM also told her to break the law...all in the name of Jehovah.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I wonder how she would feel if several apostates considered her their territory, and visited her regularly.

S

• nelly136
    nelly136

looks like she views your email box with the same respect she views her neighbours privacy and letterboxes ........report spam buttons on email accounts are pretty effective these days tho.

• Chia
    Chia

I met a girl at a convention a few years back, and she put me on her email list. I still get these ridiculous emails on all these fantastic experiences.

I have half a mind to tell her, "I'm an apostate, please stop sending me your crap!"

• Dagney
    Dagney

My mother lives in an assisted living home and I hear from my "elder" brother she is on a mission with the KN.

Maybe this sister and my mother were twins separated at birth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit