Feeling very down right now.

by jakes 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Jakes,

Good luck keeping free from people who place requirements on their kindness and association. Good luck with your book too. I'll keep my eyes open for info on when it's available. I envy you in a way. I've kept SO MANY of my feeling locked up for so long because I was convinced that my thoughts were proof that I was as evil as the jw convinced me I was and that I deserved to be hated by both "satan's world" and "god's organization." Well, I'm preaching to the choir here (pun intended) but to finally be able to release that pent up frustration. To finally take the steps to becoming healed instead of fearing that any steps I take are just further proof of what an evil person I am has given me strength. Anyway, to do that as a book must be even more liberating and to have the opportunity to help many people escape the cult is awesome.

Good for you. :-)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((Jakes)))

So sorry to hear you are feeling down right now, and I hope you feel better soon.

The book sounds like a great idea - very therapeuitc. I hope it's a great success for you when it's published

Linda

• bubble
    bubble

(((((Jakes)))))

You have a really good reason to be happy. You live in South Africa, a beautiful country. I went there on my honeymoon, it was amazing.

It is cold and windy here in the UK, I bet it's lovely in your neck of the woods.

• mouthy
    mouthy

(((Jakes)))

Keep your chin up....Better days ahead... Your book will sell like hotcakes with a title like that. ((((HUGS)))

• becca1
    becca1

Hi jakes: Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you are down today. I hope it's just a bad day and not something more serious. If it's the later my standard advice is to get professional help. Don't wast your life in a depressive state . Get help and enjoy the ride.

As for the book, could you give us a brief glimpse of your situation as a teaser? We love personal stories here.

Good luck with the publishing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit