Why the number of "anointed" will never decrease...

by dozy 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• badboy
    badboy

PARAKEET,I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT ONE!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    In the early days the American JWs that had a "heavenly calling" out numbered the rest of the world. I don't know if that has changed. But I always thought to myself ... why in the world would God want the Americans to rule as princes anywhere! If that was not cause to question the religion, I don't know what is!!!!

Good point LG.

Just in general - US witnesses make up about 1:6 of all witnesses in the world, or nearly 17%. Yet the US population is only about 5% of the worlds. Why would God choose more heavily from one nation? That never made sense to me at all. Does not the Bible say that 'With God there is no partiality"?

Jeff

Not sure if this has ever been said, but what are the odds that most of this number of Americans is also caucasions? Wouldn't Jehovah want to pull anointed from various ethnicities?

• badboy
    badboy

ISN'T CHINA THE MOST POPULOUS NATION?

HOW MANY OF ANANOITED ARE CHINESE?

COULD THERE BE A CASE UNDER RACIAL DISCRIMINATION LEGISTION AGAINST JEHOVAH?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

For that matter, how about people from India, the second most populated nation...

Just another obvious inconsistency with the JWs.

• badboy
    badboy

THANKS FROR THAT ONE,JAYHAWK

HOW ABOUT INDONESIA?

FORMER USSR?

BRAZIL?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Badboy, I hope more people see this thread. There are some good thoughts in this one. Nobody could ever give me a good reason why the Anointed never budged from that 8000 mark. It even spiked near 9000 about 10 years ago. Then like you and I have just discussed, you add in very populous nations that have near zero representation in the Anointed. That is a huge flaw to overcome.

Until today I had never considered the need for different races to be represented. After all, wasn't that the whole point of having Kings and Princes, born from Earth to rule in Heaven over the Earth? Angels can't be those Princes because they never was men according to JWs so Earthly Representatives are needed.

It would only be wise of Jehovah to see to it all races are represented too.

• badboy
    badboy

I HAVE HAD AN INTERESTING THOUGHT,JAYHAWK.

WHAT % ARE WHITE EUROPEAN TYPE?

90% AT LEAST?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Without a doubt. Look how long it took the Watchtower just to find a "qualified" black man for the Gverning Body. Wasn't he appointed about 5 years ago?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit