Newbe saying hello

by Shanna Korin 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Shanna Korin
    Shanna Korin

Hi everybody sorry I just got so excited to be able to vent that i just jumped right on in replying and blabbing that I forgot to say HEY! Thanks for this site and all of you.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Shanna.

• nsrn
    nsrn

Hello, and welcome!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome to JWD!

Dave

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Welcome to the group, Shanna. We are always glad to see a new person here. Zazu

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Just wanted to say hello, and welcome!!! Look forward to getting to know you better!!

shelley

welcomewazzzupwaving

• buriram
    buriram

hallo

• What-A-Coincidence
  • DesertRat
    DesertRat

Welcome aboard, Shanna. I read your previous post & could identify with so much of what you said..

I thought at the outset of my exit from the Organization that the process would be as simple as reading the right books (Crisis of Conscience, etc.), meeting the right people, starting to do some of the things previously forbidden, & going on my merry way as a new person. How naive I truly was! Feeling that I would rather be dead than return to the Org, I came perilously close to suicide in the weeks prior to discovering this forum. The way is still difficult, but thanks to professional help, this site, & some very understanding new friends (non-JW), each day is just a little bit easier than the one before..

Please stick around & continue to benefit from the wisdom & support found here. This forum has become indispensable to many people (not just me), & I know you will find that to be the case too..

I wish you the very best on your path..

Peace,

DesertRat

• lilybird
    lilybird

Hi Shanna..Welcome!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit