What was the reason why you were never made an elder or Ministerial Servant

by twinkletoes 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You dickless ones are soo funny!

I got as far as MS. Not "elder". Reason: They knew I'd never wank their egos, or brown nose. I was told "I/You have a big mouth, you complain too much. And now they can kiss my rebel ass.

Dismembered

^ I'm with him

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I never wanted to be an Elder, never reached out for the position, so they made me one. Go figure!

Outaservice (Who is now a real Elder or is that Senior Citizen?)

• Mulan
    Mulan

female

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    female

Ditto that and the fact I never aspired to be one or the wife of one either.

• zagor
    zagor

.... I knew too much and wasn't afraid to say it into their faces if needed

• blondie
    blondie

I can't figure out why they never wanted to make me an MS or an elder. I conduct a great WT study.

Blondie

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I never wanted the extra responsibility; I thought going to meetings, FS, and being used enough by handling mics, reading, on the school, etc. was enough for me; a lot of the elders wanted me to reach out for it but I didnt want that much attention focused on me, lol. LRG

• Quentin
    Quentin

They were ready to make me "assistant magazine servant" till I married a person who was just studying. I'd of never made elder and probably wouldn't have remained an ms regardless of who I married...asked to many questions...

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I have a vagina, and apparently that disqualifies me from having a close and personal relationship with God. Though other males don't seem to have an issue. . .

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    I have a vagina

Why does that remind me of a scene from Kindergarten Cop?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit