What is the real reason behind the WTS' move out of Brooklyn?

by Lady Lee 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

One likely reason is the IRS is going to smarten up one day and revoke the non profit status of the WTBTS. That means that all capital gains from real estate sales become subject to state and federal taxes. The WTBTS knows this so it must make its big profits before the ax falls.

Up yours, Watchtower!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

They sell real estate because they can! And because they bought many premium properties when they were cheap (from today’s prices), they no doubt figured that after they improve the property (by using free JW-labor of course) they’ll make a killing (I'm not sure they are that smart, but gambled)! It’s all planned! I don’t believe they really believe in a God (or a higher power mightier than they are), other than the Almightily Dollar God! These terrible controllers of authority have NO values! And they have absolutely no concern for the small throng of supporters (that live from pay-check to pay-check) they rule over! It’s so sad! Very sad! :(

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Lady Lee... 9 years later and we now have a clearer picture of what's going on...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Caleb's Airplane...

Worth the wait, IMO.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Calebs airplane, you could have read my post 9 years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit